Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp Steps on Stage with Band in Germany Amid Amber Heard Abuse Allegations
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Jennifer Lopez Wore the Most J.Lo Outfit (Tiny Bikini, Giant Hat) Ever to a Pool Party This Weekend
- 6 Summer Style Staples That Are Already on Sale
- Pentatonix Member Kirstin Maldonado Got Engaged in Paris: See Her Gorgeous Ring!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
The Real Housewives as Beauty Pageant Queens
NEW YORK CITY: Recalling the "I'm up here, you're down there" feud with costar Bethenny Frankel, Kelly Bensimon says, "It was Dallas-esque!"
ORANGE COUNTY: Gretchen Rossi was accused by castmate Tamra Barney of being in a "relationship of convenience" with her late fiancé Jeff. Next year, she vows, "I'm not taking any punches."
NEW JERSEY: Caroline Manzo took the heat from Danielle Staub for the appearance of a damning book. Manzo says, "I just defended my sister!"
ATLANTA: After an off-air altercation with costar Kim Zolciak, NeNe Leakes says the two have reconciled, but "we're still gonna have drama!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!