Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Julie Andrews to Carrie Underwood, 50 Years of Solving a Problem Like Maria
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Homeowners Association Denies 6-Year-Old with Leukemia Make-A-Wish Playhouse
- See the Tweets for Harrison Ford After His Plane Crash – And Impressive Prognosis
- Raven-Symoné Is Experimenting with a Platinum Blonde Hairpiece (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Tangled Bachelor Web
Who Knew That a Single Fateful Decision Would Lead to So Much Intrigue! It's the ...
When Texas pilot Jake Pavelka launches the 14th edition of The Bachelor on ABC this Jan. 4, he will be the fourth jilted star in five seasons to get a show of his or her own. The sequence started when Brad Womack opted not to choose any of the bachelorettes provided. Read our handy chart to see how the rest played out.
THE BACHELOR SEPT.-NOV. 2007
Didn't choose anybody, leaving DeAnna Pappas free to be a Bachelorette.
THE BACHELORETTE MAY-JULY 2008
Fell for Jesse Csincsak over Jason Mesnick, but the pair split four months later.
THE BACHELOR JANUARY-MARCH 2009
Chose Melissa Rycroft but switched to Molly Malaney.
After getting ditched by Mesnick, she got married on Dec. 12, 2009, to Dallas insurance agent Tye Strickland.
ENGAGED OCT. 21, 2009
Said "yes" to Jason Mesnick while on vacation in New Zealand.
THE BACHELORETTE MAY-JULY 2009
Engaged to Chicago software consultant Ed Swiderski.
THe NEWEST BACHELOR!
"I'm ready to be in love," he says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!