Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Clarkson: I Give Back Because 'My Life Couldn't Be Better'
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- VIDEO: Amy Schumer Gets Overly Friendly with Anna Kendrick in MTV Movie Awards Promo
- Heroes Among Us: Twin Sisters Inspire Hope for Those with Epilepsy
- Sam Smith on Adele Comparisons and Giving His Grammy to Beyoncé
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 25
Get The Look: Shimmering Eyes
GET THE LOOK!
Looking for an easy way to shine at holiday parties?
Try sparkly shadow, says Taylor Swift's makeup artist Lorrie Turk. "A little shimmer can go a long way!" Her tips:
• Don't overdo it. "Focus on one area" of the eye, like the inner corners or lower lash line—but not both.
• Balance a shimmery shadow with dark eyeliner and mascara.
• Go simple with the rest of your makeup. A "nice, subtle flush on the cheeks and a sheer lip color" are enough to complete the look.
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Expert Wear eyeshadow in Silver Lining, $3.75; at drugstores
Foiled Eye Colour in V.I.P. Gold, $22; lauramercier.com
Eyeshadow in Shimmer, $18; lorac cosmetics.com
Color Design eyeshadow in Filigree, $16.50; lancome-usa.com
- CONTRIBUTOR Jackie Fields.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!