Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate Braves the Rain in Her Favorite 12-Year-Old Boots!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How a Young Campaign Staffer Battling Stage 4 Cancer Helped Hillary Clinton Decide Her VP
- Fashion Week 2016: Every Star from the Front Row to the Runway – in London!
- Padma Lakshmi Eats an Insane Amount of Calories When She's Filming Top Chef
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 25
Get The Look: Shimmering Eyes
GET THE LOOK!
Looking for an easy way to shine at holiday parties?
Try sparkly shadow, says Taylor Swift's makeup artist Lorrie Turk. "A little shimmer can go a long way!" Her tips:
• Don't overdo it. "Focus on one area" of the eye, like the inner corners or lower lash line—but not both.
• Balance a shimmery shadow with dark eyeliner and mascara.
• Go simple with the rest of your makeup. A "nice, subtle flush on the cheeks and a sheer lip color" are enough to complete the look.
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Expert Wear eyeshadow in Silver Lining, $3.75; at drugstores
Foiled Eye Colour in V.I.P. Gold, $22; lauramercier.com
Eyeshadow in Shimmer, $18; lorac cosmetics.com
Color Design eyeshadow in Filigree, $16.50; lancome-usa.com
- CONTRIBUTOR Jackie Fields.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!