Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Closes Out MTV VMAs with Drag Queen-Packed Performance and New, Free Album
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- FROM EW: All the Winners at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kanye West's VMAs Speech Ranked from His Sweetest to Most Confusing Quotes
- Watch Justin Bieber Having a Steamy Hook up with a Model in 'What Do You Mean' Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 25
Get The Look: Shimmering Eyes
GET THE LOOK!
Looking for an easy way to shine at holiday parties?
Try sparkly shadow, says Taylor Swift's makeup artist Lorrie Turk. "A little shimmer can go a long way!" Her tips:
• Don't overdo it. "Focus on one area" of the eye, like the inner corners or lower lash line—but not both.
• Balance a shimmery shadow with dark eyeliner and mascara.
• Go simple with the rest of your makeup. A "nice, subtle flush on the cheeks and a sheer lip color" are enough to complete the look.
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Expert Wear eyeshadow in Silver Lining, $3.75; at drugstores
Foiled Eye Colour in V.I.P. Gold, $22; lauramercier.com
Eyeshadow in Shimmer, $18; lorac cosmetics.com
Color Design eyeshadow in Filigree, $16.50; lancome-usa.com
- CONTRIBUTOR Jackie Fields.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!