Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'You Tried to Kill Me: Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Seen Accusing Boyfriend of Abuse in Massive Fight After Weekend Drama
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Jennifer Lopez 'Isn't Taking Sides' in the Taylor Swift vs. Kimye Feud: Source
- Star Jones: Meet My New Family!
- Awkward: Ousted DNC Chair Heckled by Her Own State Delegation – And Why This Scandal Is Bad News for Clinton
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 25
Get The Look: Shimmering Eyes
GET THE LOOK!
Looking for an easy way to shine at holiday parties?
Try sparkly shadow, says Taylor Swift's makeup artist Lorrie Turk. "A little shimmer can go a long way!" Her tips:
• Don't overdo it. "Focus on one area" of the eye, like the inner corners or lower lash line—but not both.
• Balance a shimmery shadow with dark eyeliner and mascara.
• Go simple with the rest of your makeup. A "nice, subtle flush on the cheeks and a sheer lip color" are enough to complete the look.
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Expert Wear eyeshadow in Silver Lining, $3.75; at drugstores
Foiled Eye Colour in V.I.P. Gold, $22; lauramercier.com
Eyeshadow in Shimmer, $18; lorac cosmetics.com
Color Design eyeshadow in Filigree, $16.50; lancome-usa.com
- CONTRIBUTOR Jackie Fields.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!