Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cincinnati Parent Defends Mother of 4-Year-Old Who Fell Into Gorilla Enclosure: 'Things Happen'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Bellissimo! Jennifer Lawrence Goes Sightseeing in Italy with Aziz Ansari Ahead of Her Best Friend's Wedding
- FROM EW: X-Men TV Show Starring Dan Stevens Is Officially Happening
- Court Papers Reveal Just How Much Money Amber Heard Made Last Year
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 25
Katie Steps Out
After Three Years of Keeping Their Romance Quiet, Katie Couric and Her Beau Brooks Perlin Engage in a Public Display of Affection on the Red Carpet
On Nov. 24, Perlin, 35, accompanied Couric to a White House state dinner, and just two weeks later, the couple returned to Washington for the Kennedy Center Honors, where they struck their first pose together for photographers. "They took their time walking down the carpet," says a fellow guest. "Katie was smiling a lot and in a very good mood. They never left each other's side." Those who know the couple expect Perlin, a former hedge-fund partner turned entrepreneur (who also regularly competes in triathlons), will continue to make good use of his tux. "They're serious," says a friend of Couric's. "Brooks seems perfect for her. They make one another really happy."
- Reported by Paul Chi.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!