Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amber Heard Calls Out Johnny Depp for Using Charity Donation as 'His Tax Deduction'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Election Has Made Oprah Winfrey Wish She Had a TV Show Again So She 'Could Explain What Is Happening'
- From Bae to Boss: Bella Thorne Confirms She's Single as She Gushes Ex Gregg Sulkin Is 'Killing It' on Vampire Movie She's Producing
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 25
Katie Steps Out
After Three Years of Keeping Their Romance Quiet, Katie Couric and Her Beau Brooks Perlin Engage in a Public Display of Affection on the Red Carpet
On Nov. 24, Perlin, 35, accompanied Couric to a White House state dinner, and just two weeks later, the couple returned to Washington for the Kennedy Center Honors, where they struck their first pose together for photographers. "They took their time walking down the carpet," says a fellow guest. "Katie was smiling a lot and in a very good mood. They never left each other's side." Those who know the couple expect Perlin, a former hedge-fund partner turned entrepreneur (who also regularly competes in triathlons), will continue to make good use of his tux. "They're serious," says a friend of Couric's. "Brooks seems perfect for her. They make one another really happy."
- Reported by Paul Chi.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!