Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt 'Cooperating Fully' with DCFS Investigation, Including Drug Test Request
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Octavia Spencer and More React to South Carolina Elementary School Shooting that Left Three People Injured
- FROM Fortune: How America's Next Top Model Made Tyra Banks a Better Businesswoman
- WATCH: Donald Trump Calls Then-Pregnant Kim Kardashian West 'a Bit Large' in Newly Resurfaced Video
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 25
6 Revelations from Ray Romano
After a Four-Year Break from Tv, the Star Is Back with Men of a Certain Age
Does an electric toothbrush count? I should use it every night and I use it like every third night.
FAMILY BONDING SECRET
A Jets game is cool. I rent one of those skybox suites. My kids are die-hard crazy fans, so they're all about the game. But if my father comes, it's all about the hot dogs, peanuts and beer.
Hot sauce for when I bring my lunch, bottled water, and there's a certain butter I use, Benecol, that's supposed to reduce cholesterol. This is the lamest old-man stuff!
A meatball and garlic pizza from Lillian's in Forest Hills, Queens where I grew up. And the butterscotch pudding at Mozza restaurant in L.A. I actually get aroused when I'm going to have it.
A pair of size-34 Joe's Jeans. From all the stress of the show, I've lost 10 lbs. My wife gave me the okay, so they're probably more hip than I deserve.
MY BEST PICKUP LINE
All I know is when I was single way back, I asked a girl in a bar where she was from and she said Mars. I guess she wasn't interested. I said, "Do you need a ride home?"
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!