Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mary J. Blige: Sam Smith Is 'My Little Brother'
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- William Shatner Planning to Write a Book About His Friendship with Leonard Nimoy
- Sofia Vergara Responds to Ex-Fiancé's Frozen Embryos Claims
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Welcome the Season with These Easy-to-Decorate Treats
Upsy Daisy and Bird's Nest Cupcakes
Makes: 24 cupcakes
Hands-on time: 35 min.
Total time: 1 hr., 45 min.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 (18.25-oz.) box white, yellow or chocolate cake mix
Water, vegetable oil, eggs
1 (18-oz.) container vanilla frosting
2 cups sweetened coconut
Green food coloring
Assorted colored jelly beans
HOW TO DO IT:
Prepare cupcakes according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Bake as directed. Cool 10 minutes; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
For Upsy Daisy Cupcakes: Frost each cupcake. Flatten spice-drop candies to form petals, centers and leaves. Arrange on tops of frosted cupcakes to form flowers.
For Bird's Nest Cupcakes: Frost each cupcake. Make an indentation in the center of each cupcake using a small teaspoon. Combine 1 teaspoon water with 5 to 8 drops green food coloring in zip-top bag; add coconut. Seal bag; shake to tint coconut. Sprinkle coconut over the tops of frosted cupcakes; press gently to form nest shapes. Arrange three jelly beans in each nest.
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!