Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Welcome the Season with These Easy-to-Decorate Treats
Upsy Daisy and Bird's Nest Cupcakes
Makes: 24 cupcakes
Hands-on time: 35 min.
Total time: 1 hr., 45 min.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 (18.25-oz.) box white, yellow or chocolate cake mix
Water, vegetable oil, eggs
1 (18-oz.) container vanilla frosting
2 cups sweetened coconut
Green food coloring
Assorted colored jelly beans
HOW TO DO IT:
Prepare cupcakes according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Bake as directed. Cool 10 minutes; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
For Upsy Daisy Cupcakes: Frost each cupcake. Flatten spice-drop candies to form petals, centers and leaves. Arrange on tops of frosted cupcakes to form flowers.
For Bird's Nest Cupcakes: Frost each cupcake. Make an indentation in the center of each cupcake using a small teaspoon. Combine 1 teaspoon water with 5 to 8 drops green food coloring in zip-top bag; add coconut. Seal bag; shake to tint coconut. Sprinkle coconut over the tops of frosted cupcakes; press gently to form nest shapes. Arrange three jelly beans in each nest.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!