Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Cynthia Bailey Says She and Peter Thomas Are Separated: I'm 'Taking Some Time to Myself'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Give Your LBDs a Rest with This (Under-$80) Jumpsuit
- Jaime King Launches New Gender-Neutral Kids' Clothing Line: 'We Want Any Boy That Likes Our Dresses to Rock Them'
- VIDEO: Dog Survives 155 Bee Stings Like a Champ
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Kix Brooks: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Shares the Six Things He's Most Thankful For
I'm most thankful for my children-my reason for living. Because of them my life has facets I could never have imagined.
2. MY WIFE
Are you kidding me? She's put up with my nonsense for over 30 years. Since Mother Theresa is gone, somebody has got to bear the great burdens of the world!
3. MY CHURCH
I don't know what it is about this tiny one-room country church. It was built in 1834. I've been going there for 30 years, and I just get the feeling my prayers are being heard when I bow my head.
4. OLD FRIENDS
I like making new friends, and I know many will be lasting, but there's nothing like the peeps you grew up with, who will give you the same grief they did in fifth grade. You can say what you're feeling, and there's no drama.
5. GREAT WINE
I would call it a simple pleasure, but there's nothing simple about it. There's a lot in a glass that can be appreciated when the fruit has been grown, picked and aged the proper way. Of course it doesn't hurt that it gives you a buzz.
If you go to the Winter Olympics and don't want to stand in line for the snowboarders, you can always get a good seat at curling!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!