Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down – and Who Went to the Hospital
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Best Dresses of the Cmas
Check Out Who Ruled the Carpet at This Year's Show
Swift accepted her four CMA awards (including Entertainer of the Year) in a Reem Acra gown.
The well-accessorized singer played up her Azzaro gown with strands of colorful beads.
In a fuchsia L'Wren Scott gown, the statuesque actress dazzled alongside husband Keith Urban.
Hough went glam in an emerald-green sequined gown with a train by Georges Chakra Couture.
The CMA cohost wore nine outfits on the show, but it all started with this THEIA stunner.
Reba's dress was her own creation!
McEntire designed her classic black sequined gown with her stylist Terry Gordon.
The "Skinny Dippin' " singer worked the carpet in a purple sensation from Versace.
Jennifer's secret weapon? Spanx!
"It's very forgiving," Nettles said of her Luisa Beccaria dress. "But I'm sporting Spanx like the rest of us!"
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!