Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Christopher Darden Thought When O.J. Simpson Told Him: 'Man, You Need To Learn To Control Your Temper'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Frozen Fans Ask Disney to Make Elsa a Lesbian in Sequel with #GiveElsaAGirlfriend Campaign
- Adam Levine Pops His Belly for Selfie with Pregnant Wife Behati Prinsloo: 'I'm Pregnant Too'
- Police Arrest Mom's Boyfriend in Murder of Louisiana Teen Found Dead in Ditch
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Best Dresses of the Cmas
Check Out Who Ruled the Carpet at This Year's Show
Swift accepted her four CMA awards (including Entertainer of the Year) in a Reem Acra gown.
The well-accessorized singer played up her Azzaro gown with strands of colorful beads.
In a fuchsia L'Wren Scott gown, the statuesque actress dazzled alongside husband Keith Urban.
Hough went glam in an emerald-green sequined gown with a train by Georges Chakra Couture.
The CMA cohost wore nine outfits on the show, but it all started with this THEIA stunner.
Reba's dress was her own creation!
McEntire designed her classic black sequined gown with her stylist Terry Gordon.
The "Skinny Dippin' " singer worked the carpet in a purple sensation from Versace.
Jennifer's secret weapon? Spanx!
"It's very forgiving," Nettles said of her Luisa Beccaria dress. "But I'm sporting Spanx like the rest of us!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!