Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Gwen Stefani to Jon Hamm: Our Favorite Moments from the People Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Best Dresses of the Cmas
Check Out Who Ruled the Carpet at This Year's Show
Swift accepted her four CMA awards (including Entertainer of the Year) in a Reem Acra gown.
The well-accessorized singer played up her Azzaro gown with strands of colorful beads.
In a fuchsia L'Wren Scott gown, the statuesque actress dazzled alongside husband Keith Urban.
Hough went glam in an emerald-green sequined gown with a train by Georges Chakra Couture.
The CMA cohost wore nine outfits on the show, but it all started with this THEIA stunner.
Reba's dress was her own creation!
McEntire designed her classic black sequined gown with her stylist Terry Gordon.
The "Skinny Dippin' " singer worked the carpet in a purple sensation from Versace.
Jennifer's secret weapon? Spanx!
"It's very forgiving," Nettles said of her Luisa Beccaria dress. "But I'm sporting Spanx like the rest of us!"
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!