Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Jessica Parker's New Fragrance Was Inspired by Men's Body Odor (Yes, Seriously)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: DWTS Alum Noah Galloway Reveals How Fame Affected His Relationship with Ex-Fiancé Jamie Boyd
- WATCH AND SHOP: Yes, This Tool Looks Crazy, But It Will Totally Transform Your Skin
- Tracee Ellis Ross Reveals How Her Mom Diana Ross Reacted to Her Emmy Nomination
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Best Dresses of the Cmas
Check Out Who Ruled the Carpet at This Year's Show
Swift accepted her four CMA awards (including Entertainer of the Year) in a Reem Acra gown.
The well-accessorized singer played up her Azzaro gown with strands of colorful beads.
In a fuchsia L'Wren Scott gown, the statuesque actress dazzled alongside husband Keith Urban.
Hough went glam in an emerald-green sequined gown with a train by Georges Chakra Couture.
The CMA cohost wore nine outfits on the show, but it all started with this THEIA stunner.
Reba's dress was her own creation!
McEntire designed her classic black sequined gown with her stylist Terry Gordon.
The "Skinny Dippin' " singer worked the carpet in a purple sensation from Versace.
Jennifer's secret weapon? Spanx!
"It's very forgiving," Nettles said of her Luisa Beccaria dress. "But I'm sporting Spanx like the rest of us!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!