Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nicki Minaj: I'm High-Maintenance in Bed – And You Should Be, Too
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- DuckTales Theme Goes Eerily Well with Drake, Beyoncé (VIDEO)
- Boy Found Dead in Swing May Have Had Medical Condition, Source Says
- TMI! This San Andreas ' Star Shares How He Would React To An Earthquake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
How to Get These Winning CMA Looks for Your Big Night Out
A Sensational Ponytail: Stylist Nathaniel Hawkins applied a small amount of diluted texture paste to LeAnn Rimes' roots. He brushed mousse through her hair, then blow-dried, teased roots at the crown and pulled hair into a ponytail. After curling some random pieces with a 1" iron, he finished with spray.
Garnier Fructis Style Surf Texture Paste, $4.29
Pantene Pro-V Texture Moussing Foam Wax, $5.99
TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hairspray, $4.99
Stylist Crystal Keller created a deep part over Julianne Hough's eye, curled the front with an iron and smoothed it out with a paddle brush. To finish the look, she anchored Hough's hair behind her ear with a bobby pin.
Goody Colour Collection Bobby Slides, $2.99
A Soft Bob
Separating Taylor Swift's hair into sections, Jemma Muradian rolled and pinned each piece to the back of her neck. A few front strands were then spritzed with styling oil and curled with an iron.
L'Oreal Kerastase Oleo-Curl Defining Oil Mist, $34
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!