Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Keeping It in the Family! Drew Barrymore Joins Sister-in-Law Jill Kargman on Odd Mom Out
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Kristen Bell Tears Up While Talking About Husband Dax Shepard and Shares Wedding Photos for the First Time
- 2 Killed, 16 Wounded in Mass Shooting Outside Florida Nightclub
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
How to Get These Winning CMA Looks for Your Big Night Out
A Sensational Ponytail: Stylist Nathaniel Hawkins applied a small amount of diluted texture paste to LeAnn Rimes' roots. He brushed mousse through her hair, then blow-dried, teased roots at the crown and pulled hair into a ponytail. After curling some random pieces with a 1" iron, he finished with spray.
Garnier Fructis Style Surf Texture Paste, $4.29
Pantene Pro-V Texture Moussing Foam Wax, $5.99
TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hairspray, $4.99
Stylist Crystal Keller created a deep part over Julianne Hough's eye, curled the front with an iron and smoothed it out with a paddle brush. To finish the look, she anchored Hough's hair behind her ear with a bobby pin.
Goody Colour Collection Bobby Slides, $2.99
A Soft Bob
Separating Taylor Swift's hair into sections, Jemma Muradian rolled and pinned each piece to the back of her neck. A few front strands were then spritzed with styling oil and curled with an iron.
L'Oreal Kerastase Oleo-Curl Defining Oil Mist, $34
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!