Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform in Space
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown? A Motorized Cupake? New Bachelorette Promo Is Nuts (VIDEO)
- What Made Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson's 'Connection Even Stronger' on DWTS
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
I Want My Guy to Dress Like...: Brad Paisley
His basics: Bootcut jeans with a tee or a plaid button-down. He loves Lucky Brand tees and plaid shirts because they give a great silhouette to lean guys with "guitar muscles."
For special occasions: He pairs a dressy jacket with black or blue jeans.
Accessories: Cowboy boots, of course, though he's also into Frye motorcycle boots.
For the CMAs, "we took a Moschino suit jacket and paired it with William Rast Jeans," says Jennifer.
"It's made by Serratelli and the shade is Silverbelly," says Jennifer. "The color illuminates Brad's face."
Lucky Brand shirts are a Paisley wardrobe staple.
Follow these star tips for pretty, natural lips
"The most important step for nude lips is the liner," says Miranda's makeup artist Holly Chapman. "Don't outline them. Fill them in with nude liner. Top with lipstick or gloss."
NYX Cosmetics Slim Pencil Eye & Lip in Soft Brown, $3
"Karen has a lot of yellow undertones in her skin, so she looks best in a buttery, nude lip," says Karen's makeup artist Sheila Davis. "And no one looks good in pale taupe lipstick!"
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude, $7.99
"Barely-there lips are perfect for a party," says Melissa Schleicher, Carrie's makeup artist. "Go with a light lip if you're doing smoky eyes. It makes eyes pop."
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Glitz and Glam, $5.99
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!