Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Osbourne Apologizes for Racist Comment About Latino Community During Donald Trump Discussion on The View
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Joey Graceffa Was Stalked by a Private Investigator, Hannah Hart Is a Hypochondriac and More Interesting Insights on YouTube's Big Stars
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 15, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
Doing It All for His Boss
Former Aide Andrew Young Explains His 'Surreal' Choice to Claim Paternity for Edwards' Love Child: 'I Screwed Up'
"He's a good father," Young says of John (with his kids Jack, Cate, 27, and Emma Claire).
"I was the guy to put out fires," says Young (with John and attorney Wade Smith in '05). "The guy he counted on."
"He genuinely believed she was going to die very soon," Young says of John and Elizabeth (in '07).
"She gave him unconditional love," Young says of Hunter (with Edwards in '06). "She was different than anyone he'd met."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!