Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Paid to Hush Up Sexual Misconduct, Reports Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Quelle Horreur! Paris Removing Nearly 1 Million 'Love Locks' from Famous Bridge
- DC Mansion Murders: Who Was Slain Housekeeper Veralicia Figueroa?
- A Playmate for Bentley! Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout Gives Birth to 'Beautiful' Daughter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 15, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
Doing It All for His Boss
Former Aide Andrew Young Explains His 'Surreal' Choice to Claim Paternity for Edwards' Love Child: 'I Screwed Up'
"He's a good father," Young says of John (with his kids Jack, Cate, 27, and Emma Claire).
"I was the guy to put out fires," says Young (with John and attorney Wade Smith in '05). "The guy he counted on."
"He genuinely believed she was going to die very soon," Young says of John and Elizabeth (in '07).
"She gave him unconditional love," Young says of Hunter (with Edwards in '06). "She was different than anyone he'd met."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!