Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz Must Find Love in The Lobster Trailer
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Did Justin Bieber Sneak an Ode to Ex Selena Gomez into His 'What Do You Mean' Video?
- SCOOP: Joseph Gordon-Levitt on His Terrifying Tightrope Movie The Walk: 'You Can't Focus on "What If I Fall?"' (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Some of Anna Duggar's Family 'Would Really Like Josh to Just Disappear,' Says Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 15, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
Doing It All for His Boss
Former Aide Andrew Young Explains His 'Surreal' Choice to Claim Paternity for Edwards' Love Child: 'I Screwed Up'
"He's a good father," Young says of John (with his kids Jack, Cate, 27, and Emma Claire).
"I was the guy to put out fires," says Young (with John and attorney Wade Smith in '05). "The guy he counted on."
"He genuinely believed she was going to die very soon," Young says of John and Elizabeth (in '07).
"She gave him unconditional love," Young says of Hunter (with Edwards in '06). "She was different than anyone he'd met."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!