Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 15, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
Doing It All for His Boss
Former Aide Andrew Young Explains His 'Surreal' Choice to Claim Paternity for Edwards' Love Child: 'I Screwed Up'
"He's a good father," Young says of John (with his kids Jack, Cate, 27, and Emma Claire).
"I was the guy to put out fires," says Young (with John and attorney Wade Smith in '05). "The guy he counted on."
"He genuinely believed she was going to die very soon," Young says of John and Elizabeth (in '07).
"She gave him unconditional love," Young says of Hunter (with Edwards in '06). "She was different than anyone he'd met."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!