Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Dancing with the Stars Baby! Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Are Expecting Their First Child
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Without a Trace: One Year Since 2-Year-Old DeOrr Kunz Vanished in Idaho, His Parents Speak Out
- Nicolas Cage Shares PDA-Filled Date with Kimono Wearing Mystery Woman
- Caitlyn Jenner Weighs in on the Presidential Race: 'Trump Seems to Be Very Much for Women'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 25, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 3
Makeup Inspired by Alice in Wonderland
The Movie Doesn't Debut Until March 5, but Its Ethereal Take on Beauty (think Sparkle!) Hits Stores This Month
To capture the "whimsical" feel director Tim Burton wanted in his latest film, Alice in Wonderland, the movie's makeup department head Valli O'Reilly worked with a "pretty, edgy" palette. That meant dark lipstick and silver-flecked cheek shimmer on Anne Hathaway "to give her a kind of angelic look," O'Reilly says, while Mia Wasikowska (who plays Alice) was the picture of innocence thanks to light eggplant shadow that made her eyes pop. To channel a similar look, try this new Urban Decay Collection, which comes packaged in a 3D pop-up box.
Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows, $52; urbandecay.com (available Jan. 15)
OPI's special line of nail polish reflects the movie's vibrant style
This "prim but daring" blue calls to mind Alice's iconic dress, says OPI artistic director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann.
Mad as a Hatter
Multiple glitters convey that the Mad Hatter is "a mixed-up person," Weiss-Fischmann says.
OPI nail lacquers, $8.50; opi.com for stores
Off with Her Red!
"As soon as I saw her lips," says Weiss-Fischmann, "I thought, 'I've got to do a color like that.'"
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- with Katie Dickens.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!