Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday with a Makeup-Free Selfie
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Barack Obama Leads Tributes as Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Halle Berry Stuns in Pink and Black David Koma Bodycon Dress at Revlon Luncheon
- Protesters Gather as Man Is Shot and Wounded by San Diego Police: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 25, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 3
6 Revelations from Jane Lynch
The Grouchy Golden Globe-Nominated Glee Coach Is Tough on Throw Pillows Too!
I want to have all my friends and family together. I usually throw a party for myself, but I've got to tell ya, I'm turning 50 this year and if someone doesn't throw me a party, I'm gonna be pissed!
Watching dogs at the dog park; it's their behavior and how they interact with each other. I have a dog who's a bit of a mental case, so I have to keep my eye on her.
[Designer] purses like Prada, I don't get that. Of course, the answer a lot of people would think of is sex, but I don't think that's overrated. I think that's rated exactly where it should be.
I have a throw-pillow thing that if they are not fluffed up, I go crazy. So in my new house I'm not going to have any.
On the beach in Santa Monica in 1995. I left little strips where I didn't put [sunblock] on, and I burned so badly. I use the Neutrogena spray and I get, like, 80 SPF!
MOST PRIZED POSSESSION
I have a Mighty Wind vinyl album that I'm very proud of. It's a limited edition; there were only a few made. But I've got one!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!