Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 15, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 10
Angelina Jolie & Dad Jon Voight Ending Their Feud
They've Been Estranged for Seven Years. Now Angelina is Letting Her Famous Father Back into Her Life-so He Can Be the Parent and Grandparent He Says He Wants to Be
It's a remarkable reconciliation for Jolie, 34, and Voight, 71, whose rocky relationship has been a source of deep hurt for both over the years. From its roots in Jolie's childhood to a war of words that exploded in 2002, tensions between the two ran so high that at times a truce seemed out of reach. But quietly their rift has begun to heal over the past year. "Angie and I don't want to say much [regarding how it came about]," says Voight. Those close to the actor say he is thrilled to be back in his daughter's life. "Every time I saw him interacting with children, I always felt a certain sadness for him," says his friend Rabbi Chaim Cunin, whose charity fund-raisers Voight has long supported. "It just makes this moment all the more special."
Until recently, Voight and Jolie weren't on speaking terms. She has discussed the pain caused by her father's infidelity during his marriage to her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand, who was divorced from Voight in 1980. Tensions boiled over in '02, when Voight publicly claimed that Jolie needed "help" amid the actress's adoption of son Maddox (see box).
Seven years and five more children later, sources say Jolie and her father are working to put the past behind them. "I think it means everything to Jon," his friend Donald Trump says of the fledgling reconciliation. "I think this is the way it should be."
- Oliver Jones/L.A.,
- Jessica Herndon/L.A.,
- Sharon Cotliar/N.Y.C..
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!