Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Caitlyn Jenner Weighs in on the Presidential Race: 'Trump Seems to Be Very Much for Women'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Former Law & Order Director Sentenced to 10 Years Probation for Child Pornography Charges
- Hillary Clinton Takes Giant Selfie with Digital Content Creators at Town Hall Discussion: 'We Have to Send This to Ellen!'
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 15, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 10
Celeb Kids All Grown Up!
Look Who's Taller Than Mom & Dad! These Star Kids Are Graduating to the Big Time
Parents: Will Smith & Sheree Zampino
"[Trey] is a hard worker," Smith, 41, says of his son from his first marriage. "I keep telling him, 'Just be good at stuff. You have to be better than the other guys.'" He's off to a good start: A varsity football star at an elite prep school in L.A., he hopes to play college ball.
Parents: Sean 'Diddy' Combs & Misa Hylton-Brim
"I love how respectful of a kid he is," Diddy, 40, said at his son's lavish 16th birthday in January. The oldest of the rap mogul's five children, Justin kept the Maybach wheels from his dad but donated his $10,000 gift check to Haiti relief.
Parents: Michael J. Fox & Tracy Pollan
"He's very smart," dad Michael, 48, says of his look-alike son. "I think all my kids learned resilience and [to have] a sense of humor." Don't look for the college student to join the family business: "He doesn't have the acting bug at all."
Parents: Meg Ryan & Dennis Quaid
"He's talented, smart and a good-looking kid. He wants to be an actor and [is] looking to study theater in college," proud dad Quaid, 55, has said of his lanky son. Two of Jack's main interests? "Girls and school plays," his dad told USA Today.
Parents: Jack Nicholson & Rebecca Broussard
The Brown University student told Teen Vogue, "I've been going on location with my dad forever. I always knew this was what I wanted to do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!