- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Katie Holmes, Reese Witherspoon & More
- Tina Knowles Lawson Shares Her Gorgeous Wedding Album
- Interview: Mavis Staples Is Still Going Strong at 75
- Marla Sokoloff's Blog: Sharing My Daughter Olive's (Early!) Birth Story
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 15, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 10
6 Revelations from Taye Diggs
The Private Practice Star Finds Happiness Rapping with Dr. Seuss
The remote control is pretty cool. That gives you an insight into who I am. I'll spend 45 minutes looking for it instead of turning the TV on myself.
It's very difficult for me to not get a medium Sprite, a large popcorn and Peanut M&M'S. I'll buy you your own so you don't have to eat any of mine.
I KNEW I WAS FAMOUS WHEN ...
I walked down the street in New York City and people in cars screamed my name. They might have mispronounced it, but it was my name!
LAST GIFT HE RETURNED
I got a fedora for my birthday and returned it for a black-and-white scarf, like the kind from the Middle East. I have to tell the person who gave it to me before this comes out!
FAVE CHILDREN'S BOOK
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss, because I can kind of rap it to my son [Walker, 6 months] and we go to town.
LAST MOVIE HE SAW
Valentine's Day. It was the perfect date movie. Me and the wife [Idina Menzel], we got a sitter and it was fun. We try to have a date night once a week, but you know how it is. We hadn't seen a movie in months, so that was a big thing for us.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!