Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 08, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 9
6 Revelations from Courteney Cox
The Sexy Star Sinks Her (really Clean) Teeth into Cougar Town
New York grilled steak with sauteed garlic spinach and broccoli and maybe garlic chips or garlic fries. I like anything green, and I love steak.
Johnny Depp! He's my favorite actor of our day. He's it. Don't get me wrong: I'm in love with my husband, but Johnny Depp is adorable!
No. 1 is a toothbrush and toothpaste. I'm all about brushing my teeth. I switch off between vanilla mint and cinnamon Crest and Elgydium by Pierre Fabre from France.
The American Museum of Natural History in New York. I've always been fascinated with dinosaurs, and they have a laser light show that's pretty amazing!
SHE DRINKS ...
Zico coconut water and decaf Peet's Coffee with Carnation Coffee-mate fat-free French vanilla creamer.
SHE ROCKS OUT TO ...
Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' Empire State of Mind. It's my favorite right now because my daughter [Coco, 5] can sing Alicia's whole part—I don't even know how she knows the words!
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!