Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Snoop Dogg's Hilarious Reaction to Seeing How Hot Dogs Are Made
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Amanda Bynes in Good Spirits During Afternoon Stroll in Los Angeles
- Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy in Paris: All the Photos from Their Adorable Family Rendezvous
- Behind the Scenes: Training with the U.S. Men's Gymnastics Team
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 08, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 9
6 Revelations from Courteney Cox
The Sexy Star Sinks Her (really Clean) Teeth into Cougar Town
New York grilled steak with sauteed garlic spinach and broccoli and maybe garlic chips or garlic fries. I like anything green, and I love steak.
Johnny Depp! He's my favorite actor of our day. He's it. Don't get me wrong: I'm in love with my husband, but Johnny Depp is adorable!
No. 1 is a toothbrush and toothpaste. I'm all about brushing my teeth. I switch off between vanilla mint and cinnamon Crest and Elgydium by Pierre Fabre from France.
The American Museum of Natural History in New York. I've always been fascinated with dinosaurs, and they have a laser light show that's pretty amazing!
SHE DRINKS ...
Zico coconut water and decaf Peet's Coffee with Carnation Coffee-mate fat-free French vanilla creamer.
SHE ROCKS OUT TO ...
Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' Empire State of Mind. It's my favorite right now because my daughter [Coco, 5] can sing Alicia's whole part—I don't even know how she knows the words!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!