Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Charged in Bizarre 'Gone Girl' Kidnapping Allegedly Admitted to Acting Alone in 'Off the Record' Interview
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Here's How You Can Get a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Right Now
- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Have Hilariously Different Ideas on What Makes for 'Perfectly Acceptable' Potty Training
- Princess Kate Set to 'Really Get Going' with Work, Says Palace Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 01, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 8
Camila Alves' Curly-Hair Styling Secrets
The Shear Genius Host—and Busy Mom of Two!—shares Her Tips for Healthy, Shiny Locks
To prevent dry curls, "I wash my hair once or twice a week to keep the natural oils," Alves says. And her must-have travel product? "Hair spray!"
Super Clean Spray, $13; paulmitchell.com for locations
"I'll pop on a thin braided-leather headband for a little touch," says Alves, who also designs Muxo handbags.
Bain Age Recharge shampoo, $34; kerastase-usa.com
Masque Age Recharge, $58; kerastase-usa.com
GET HER LOOK!
Fab Dual-Braid Headband in peach, $1.50; forever21.com
STARS' FAVORITE SCENTS
ROSIE JANE COSMETICS
Leila Lou perfume oil, $38; beautyhabit.com
STELLANUDE eau de toilette, $85; sephora.com
Pretty eau de parfum, $62; elizabetharden.com
GAGA'S NEW LIPSTICK
For once, the over-the-top pop star wanted to take it down a notch. To create her M.A.C lipstick, she started with her favorite "pink nouveau" shade ("It went everywhere with me when I left Catholic school!"), then muted it "to create a more accessible color."
M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga
lipstick, $14; maccosmetics.com
CYNDI LAUPER HAS ONE TOO!
M.A.C Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick, $14; maccosmetics.com
FLESH-TONED NAIL POLISH
Pale pink polish? Over it! For a "chic, fresh" update, wear opaque neutrals, says celebrity manicurist Tom Bachik, who adds that these colors "elongate and slim your fingers." Here's how to get your hands on shades similar to these stars'.
Nail polish in Jackie Oh My, $8; essie.com
Nail color in Doll, $14; rgbcosmetics.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Samantha McIntyre.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!