Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Eldest Son Alexander
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Montrell Jackson's Family Says Goodbye to Slain Officer: 'Now I Can Brag About You Being an Angel'
- Demi Lovato Is Still 'Enjoying Being Single' After Having a 'Great Time' with Odell Beckham Jr. on Dinner Date
- Shannen Doherty Talks 'Impossibly Tough Day' as She Shares Breast Cancer Update After Shaving Her Head
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 08, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 9
All in the Family
The Jolie-Pitt Bunch Hit Europe (Ciao, Knox and Viv!)—and Get a Visit from Angelina's Once-Estranged Dad
The smallest Jolie-Pitts also got to play tourist: Twins Knox and Vivienne, 19 months, made a few rare public appearances as Jolie started production on her thriller The Tourist, costarring Johnny Depp. The surprises didn't end there. On Feb. 21, Jolie's father, Jon Voight, 71, came to visit. Their long estrangement has thawed over the past year. "He's crazy about his grandkids," says Voight's rep, noting that he also spent Christmas with the family. Voight was at an event in Ireland and flew to Venice to "spend a day with all of them. It was wonderful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!