Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Why Jason Aldean Is 'Hooked' on the Kardashians: 'I Know More Than I Ever Cared to About Them'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Elizabeth Mitchell Dishes on The Purge: Election Year Costar Frank Grillo's Soft Side & His Rock Hard Abs
- WATCH: Adrian Grenier Reveals Why His New Action Movie Marauders Would Be Vincent Chase Approved
- Wimbledon Athletes Say They Can't Play in Nike's Floaty, Super-Short Babydoll Dress
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 08, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 9
All in the Family
The Jolie-Pitt Bunch Hit Europe (Ciao, Knox and Viv!)—and Get a Visit from Angelina's Once-Estranged Dad
The smallest Jolie-Pitts also got to play tourist: Twins Knox and Vivienne, 19 months, made a few rare public appearances as Jolie started production on her thriller The Tourist, costarring Johnny Depp. The surprises didn't end there. On Feb. 21, Jolie's father, Jon Voight, 71, came to visit. Their long estrangement has thawed over the past year. "He's crazy about his grandkids," says Voight's rep, noting that he also spent Christmas with the family. Voight was at an event in Ireland and flew to Venice to "spend a day with all of them. It was wonderful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!