Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donovan Leitch and Libby Mintz Are Married
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Family of Oregon Shooting Victim, 18: 'Let Our Grief Be a Testament to How Much Rebecka Was Loved'
- Growing Up Trump: Donald Trump's Four Adult Children Open Up About Life with Their Controversial Dad
- Plus-Size Supermodel Tess Holliday: The Craziest Thing That's Happened Since My PEOPLE Cover Is...
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 08, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 9
All in the Family
The Jolie-Pitt Bunch Hit Europe (Ciao, Knox and Viv!)—and Get a Visit from Angelina's Once-Estranged Dad
The smallest Jolie-Pitts also got to play tourist: Twins Knox and Vivienne, 19 months, made a few rare public appearances as Jolie started production on her thriller The Tourist, costarring Johnny Depp. The surprises didn't end there. On Feb. 21, Jolie's father, Jon Voight, 71, came to visit. Their long estrangement has thawed over the past year. "He's crazy about his grandkids," says Voight's rep, noting that he also spent Christmas with the family. Voight was at an event in Ireland and flew to Venice to "spend a day with all of them. It was wonderful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!