Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Zolciak Had Treatment to Eliminate Sagging Skin on Her Jawline: 'I Look More Refreshed'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- James Corden on How He Overcame Bullies as a Heavy Child: 'If You're Big at School, You're Going to Be a Target'
- Orlando Hospitals Won't Make Pulse Nightclub Shooting Victims Pay $5 Million Medical Bills
- You'll Never Guess the First Thing Gavin DeGraw Does When He Checks Into A New Hotel Room
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 08, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 9
All in the Family
The Jolie-Pitt Bunch Hit Europe (Ciao, Knox and Viv!)—and Get a Visit from Angelina's Once-Estranged Dad
The smallest Jolie-Pitts also got to play tourist: Twins Knox and Vivienne, 19 months, made a few rare public appearances as Jolie started production on her thriller The Tourist, costarring Johnny Depp. The surprises didn't end there. On Feb. 21, Jolie's father, Jon Voight, 71, came to visit. Their long estrangement has thawed over the past year. "He's crazy about his grandkids," says Voight's rep, noting that he also spent Christmas with the family. Voight was at an event in Ireland and flew to Venice to "spend a day with all of them. It was wonderful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!