Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady Gaga Takes the Plunge with Taylor Kinney – but It's Not What You Think
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Kim and Khloé Help Ryan Seacrest Ring in His Belated Birthday in Napa
- 5 Things to Know About UFC Champ Ronda Rousey
- SNL Imagines an Even More Awkward Fifty Shades Press Tour (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 01, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 8
Academy Awards event planner CHERYL CECCHETTO whips up a sure-to-impress celebration using nominated films like Avatar and Up as inspiration
UP CANDY STATION
Get carried away with glass jars full of colorful treats and a backdrop of balloons.
• 2 oz. vodka
• 1 oz. blue curaçao liqueur
• dash of lime juice
Shake ingredients with ice and strain into martini glass.
"Specialty drinks instantly say, 'Celebrate!'" says Cecchetto, who adds, "Avatar is all about the jungle atmosphere, so serve these on a wood tray lined with palm leaves from your florist."
UP IN THE AIR BAR
Stock a flight-attendant-style bar cart or tray with mini liquor bottles, peanut and pretzel packets, and ham and cheese panini.
For more on the Oscars, airing March 7 on ABC, visit oscars.org
24's Mary Lynn Rajskub ...
INSIDE MY HOME!
TV's sassiest government agent offers up a chance to spy into her 'funky' L.A. bedroom
1 ART AND SOUL
Rajskub, who went to art school, painted this canvas with her husband, personal trainer Matthew Rolph. "It's messy, but I love that kind of art," she says. To purchase her work, which starts at $450, call 310-985-1090.
"Hot Orange" paint, $30 per gallon; ralphlaurenhome.com
2 OFF THE WALL
"With the dark wood and orange walls, the bedroom is really cozy and happy and warm," says Rajskub.
3 HAUTE DOG
"Mary Lynn's home is global-bohemian," says her interior designer Kishani Perera. Chinese Foo Dog statues, $59 per pair; pearlriver.com
4 BRIGHT IDEA
"Don't be afraid to commit to a colorful look," Rajskub says of this unifying rug. Striped Wool Tufted Rug, from $139.99; worldmarket.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Suzanne Zuckerman,
- With Rebecca Daly.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!