Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That One Time Wes Craven Directed Meryl Streep in a Non-Horror Movie
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- White Supremacist Convicted of Capital Murder
- Bachelor in Paradise: One Girl Decides She Wants to Lose Her Virginity, and Another Contestant Gets Dumped (for the Second Time!)
- FROM EW: Lena Dunham Publishes First Short Story in Newsletter's Fiction Issue
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 01, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 8
6 Revelations from Jimmy Fallon
What Does His Late-Night Talk Show Want for Its First Birthday? Mick Jagger!
I'm really into these Nikes. I bought, like, four different pairs of their Air Max 2009s. The ones I'm wearing are neon orange. They're just so comfortable; and I don't even have a deal with Nike, I'm just talking. I straight-up love these.
I don't like the last of anything. Whether it's the last slice of pizza, it's the last Popsicle, last piece of sushi or sip of water. Someone else finishes it; I'd rather go thirsty.
I'd love to have Mick Jagger or the Rolling Stones on. I'm a huge Stones fan: They just, like, epitomize rock and roll.
BEST AUTOGRAPH PEN
Sharpie. I have terrible handwriting, so that either makes it less legible or just more understandable when it's messy. Like if it was a Bic pen, people would be like, "Dude, you should be a doctor."
IN HIS GLOVE BOX
There's probably some lip balm for my wife [producer Nancy Juvonen]; she's obsessed. It's either peppermint or fruity. I kiss my wife and it ends up with me wearing the lip balm.
I went to Montreal a few weeks ago and tried ice fishing. There's not much sport to it. It was snowing and freezing, so we ended up just getting really drunk. And if you don't feel like talking, you're in trouble.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!