Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Madonna Longs for 'Days of Innocence' with Son Rocco as Custody Battle Rages on: 'How I Miss This Time'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Sacha Baron Cohen Shocks Again! Shows Brothers Grimsby Clip Too Graphic for TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Audience
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom Seen Together for the First Time Since Accident on Their Way to N.Y.C
- FROM EW: Ryan Reynolds Says X-Men Origins: Wolverine Was a 'Frustrating Experience'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Survivor's Rob & Amber Baby Makes Three
Reality Show Stars 'Boston Rob' and Amber Mariano Have Had Many Adventures Onscreen, but These Days Their Biggest Thrill Is Raising Daughter Lucia Rose
July 4, 2009
6 lbs. 11.5 oz.
Considering Mom and Dad fell in love in Panama while filming Survivor: All-Stars, married in the Bahamas and traveled around the world together twice on the Amazing Race, it's no surprise that little Lucia Rose Mariano is at ease in multiple time zones. "It's funny," says reality TV veteran Rob Mariano, 34, soon to be seen on Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, the series' 20th season. "Lucia's 7 months old, and she's already been to Pittsburgh, Vegas, Boston and Atlanta! We're lucky she's so good on flights."
Before Amber, 31, won the $1 million prize on Survivor: All-Stars in 2004, Rob, the first runner-up, proposed at the show's live finale. Since then the couple set up house in Pensacola, Fla., while Rob has tried his hand at professional poker. A baby wasn't in the cards at first: After a whirlwind on-air romance, "We wanted to enjoy each other for a little while before we added another person to our family," says Amber.
When it came time to pick a baby name, Amber once more had to outwit, outplay and outlast her husband. "I really liked Lucy, but Rob wasn't crazy about it," Amber says. "So I kept trying to find a name that was similar, and Rob said that he kind of liked Lucia, so ..." Once again, Amber won. "When she was born, I got a little teary-eyed," Rob recalls. Amber adds, "Then he looked at me and said, 'I think her name is Lucia.' And I started crying too."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!