Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Listen to Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Sung In 20 (Count 'Em!) Different Styles
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Naomi Watts Goes Platinum Blonde, Looks Like a Modern Day Marilyn Monroe in Paris
- Girls Smash Gender Stereotypes – Literally – in Always' New Ad
- Never Lose an Earring Again Thanks to This Genius Invention
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 01, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 8
1969-2010 Alexander McQueen
Inside the Shocking Death of the British Designer Who Was a Bad Boy on the Runway and a Mama's Boy at Heart
As for what led McQueen reportedly to hang himself at home, some point to the suicide of his mentor Isabella Blow in '07. "He was very shocked," says Isabella's sister-in-law Selina Blow. Others blame the stress of his upcoming show in Paris on March 9. But most link the loss to the death of his beloved mother, Joyce, on Feb. 2. "He always talked about his mom," says Deeny. Five days after her death, McQueen posted on his Twitter account: "been a f------ awful week but my friends have been great but now i have to some how pull myself together." Sadly, he never did.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!