- Prince Harry on Wartime 'Flashbacks' – and the 'Cure' He Found for the Pain: 'There's All Sorts of Things That Can Happen Through Your Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Ohio Son Takes Mother to Prom She Never Had: 'I Knew Since I Was 11 I Would Bring Her As My Date'
- Here's How to Give Yourself a Salon-Worthy Mani – and Make It Last
- Out-of-This-World Star Wars Food-Stagrams for May the 4th
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 01, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 8
1969-2010 Alexander McQueen
Inside the Shocking Death of the British Designer Who Was a Bad Boy on the Runway and a Mama's Boy at Heart
As for what led McQueen reportedly to hang himself at home, some point to the suicide of his mentor Isabella Blow in '07. "He was very shocked," says Isabella's sister-in-law Selina Blow. Others blame the stress of his upcoming show in Paris on March 9. But most link the loss to the death of his beloved mother, Joyce, on Feb. 2. "He always talked about his mom," says Deeny. Five days after her death, McQueen posted on his Twitter account: "been a f------ awful week but my friends have been great but now i have to some how pull myself together." Sadly, he never did.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!