Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cameron Douglas Is 'Grateful He Gets a Second Chance' After Being Released From Prison
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Hope Solo Suspended for Calling Sweden 'Cowards' After Losing at the Olympics
- Florida Father Killed During a Robbery Set Up by Woman He Met Online: Police
- FROM EW: Jennifer Holliday Is Joining The Color Purple Revival
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 01, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 8
1969-2010 Alexander McQueen
Inside the Shocking Death of the British Designer Who Was a Bad Boy on the Runway and a Mama's Boy at Heart
As for what led McQueen reportedly to hang himself at home, some point to the suicide of his mentor Isabella Blow in '07. "He was very shocked," says Isabella's sister-in-law Selina Blow. Others blame the stress of his upcoming show in Paris on March 9. But most link the loss to the death of his beloved mother, Joyce, on Feb. 2. "He always talked about his mom," says Deeny. Five days after her death, McQueen posted on his Twitter account: "been a f------ awful week but my friends have been great but now i have to some how pull myself together." Sadly, he never did.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!