Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About Alexandra Daddario
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Kanye West Gives Words of Wisdom to Graduating Fashion Students: 'When You're the Best, You Get Hated On the Most'
- Mom Receives 'Gift of Life' With Kidney Transplant from Son Killed Suddenly by Stroke
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Beyonce How I Get My Look
As She Launches Her First Fragrance, the Singing Star Shares Her Secrets for Always Being Camera-Ready
I WEAR PERFUME ...
"In my hair, because a lot of people get a nice whiff of your hair when you give hugs!"
Beyoncé Knowles HEAT
Eau de parfum, $59; Macy's stores nationwide
I CUT BANGS BECAUSE ...
"I saw a picture of one of the L'Oréal models, and she had these really severe, wide '60s-style bangs. But now I'm trying to grow them out. It's hard!"
MY FAVE PRODUCTS ARE ...
"This wax stick by my hairstylist; I always keep it with me for my flyaways," Beyoncé says. "And I use Aquaphor for everything—on my elbows, on my feet."
KIMBLE HAIR CARE SYSTEMS
Wax stick, $11.99; kimblehaircare.com
Advanced therapy healing ointment, $15.99; drugstore.com
- CONTRIBUTOR Samantha McIntyre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!