Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday May 25, 2013 10:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Beyonce How I Get My Look
As She Launches Her First Fragrance, the Singing Star Shares Her Secrets for Always Being Camera-Ready
I WEAR PERFUME ...
"In my hair, because a lot of people get a nice whiff of your hair when you give hugs!"
Beyoncé Knowles HEAT
Eau de parfum, $59; Macy's stores nationwide
I CUT BANGS BECAUSE ...
"I saw a picture of one of the L'Oréal models, and she had these really severe, wide '60s-style bangs. But now I'm trying to grow them out. It's hard!"
MY FAVE PRODUCTS ARE ...
"This wax stick by my hairstylist; I always keep it with me for my flyaways," Beyoncé says. "And I use Aquaphor for everything—on my elbows, on my feet."
KIMBLE HAIR CARE SYSTEMS
Wax stick, $11.99; kimblehaircare.com
Advanced therapy healing ointment, $15.99; drugstore.com
- CONTRIBUTOR Samantha McIntyre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!