Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice Opens Up About Repairing her Relationship with Melissa Gorga
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice Describes Saving Her Home, Downsizing Her Life Post-Prison
- Peyton Manning Goes One-on-One with Magic Johnson – Plus Will the Super Bowl Champ Be Playing for the L.A. Rams?
- Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Jessica Alba and More Attend Saint Laurent at the Palladium Event in L.A.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Jason Alexander on the Road to Weight Loss
As the New Face for Jenny Craig, the Seinfeld Comedian Revamps His Diet (so Long, Twinkies!) and Trims 2 In. Off His Waistline
NOW 181 LBS.
PRETTY WOMAN, 1990
"I've been struggling with weight my whole life," says Alexander (with Julia Roberts, above). But since Seinfeld ended, "the industry has typecast me as George," he says. "By getting this weight off, the impression of me will change. I'd be happy to have that."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!