Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'You Tried to Kill Me: Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Seen Accusing Boyfriend of Abuse in Massive Fight After Weekend Drama
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Jennifer Lopez 'Isn't Taking Sides' in the Taylor Swift vs. Kimye Feud: Source
- Star Jones: Meet My New Family!
- Awkward: Ousted DNC Chair Heckled by Her Own State Delegation – And Why This Scandal Is Bad News for Clinton
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Jason Alexander on the Road to Weight Loss
As the New Face for Jenny Craig, the Seinfeld Comedian Revamps His Diet (so Long, Twinkies!) and Trims 2 In. Off His Waistline
NOW 181 LBS.
PRETTY WOMAN, 1990
"I've been struggling with weight my whole life," says Alexander (with Julia Roberts, above). But since Seinfeld ended, "the industry has typecast me as George," he says. "By getting this weight off, the impression of me will change. I'd be happy to have that."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!