Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Jason Alexander on the Road to Weight Loss
As the New Face for Jenny Craig, the Seinfeld Comedian Revamps His Diet (so Long, Twinkies!) and Trims 2 In. Off His Waistline
NOW 181 LBS.
PRETTY WOMAN, 1990
"I've been struggling with weight my whole life," says Alexander (with Julia Roberts, above). But since Seinfeld ended, "the industry has typecast me as George," he says. "By getting this weight off, the impression of me will change. I'd be happy to have that."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!