Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Jason Alexander on the Road to Weight Loss
As the New Face for Jenny Craig, the Seinfeld Comedian Revamps His Diet (so Long, Twinkies!) and Trims 2 In. Off His Waistline
NOW 181 LBS.
PRETTY WOMAN, 1990
"I've been struggling with weight my whole life," says Alexander (with Julia Roberts, above). But since Seinfeld ended, "the industry has typecast me as George," he says. "By getting this weight off, the impression of me will change. I'd be happy to have that."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!