Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which Walking Dead Hottie Is Speaking Out for Pit Bulls?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Three College Students Die in India After 'Train Selfie' Attempt
- Can a Computer Judge You Better Than a Human Can? A New Study Says Yes
- Cressida Bonas: From Prince Harry's Flame to Hollywood 'It Girl'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Jen's Birthday Fiesta!
How Does Jennifer Aniston Celebrate Turning 41? By Soaking in Sun and Fun at Her Favorite Mexican Getaway with a Posse of A-List Pals (hola, Gerard Butler!) and Helping a Worthy Cause Too
What does Jennifer Aniston want for her 41st birthday? She already has the hair, the smile—and that body. But the star, who turned 41 on Feb. 11, wouldn't be complete without friends such as Courteney Cox Arquette, Sheryl Crow and Kathy Najimy. "Her friends are her family," says a pal. So what could be better than a family vacation at the posh One&Only Palmilla resort in Los Cabos, Mexico? On Feb. 5 Jen hosted a fiesta with a mariachi band and muchas margaritas. "You could feel the warmth," says a source. The next day the group tanned by the Sea of Cortez and then got their '80s on at a dance party in Jen's private villa. The birthday girl boogied with Cox and Gerard Butler (she and the sexy Scot are just buddies). "Jen danced all night," says the source. "She had a wonderful time."
- Reported by Pernilla Cedenheim,
- Jennifer Garcia.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!