Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Bracelet Inspired by Styles Stars Love – for Less
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Better Late Than Never! Kendall Jenner Finally Made It to Paris Fashion Week
- Playboy Model Denies She's Dating Dallas Cowboys Quarterback – but Then Posts Racy Throwback Photo With a Bengals Player
- Shannen Doherty Reveals Hair Is Growing Back After Cancer Treatment in Sweet Snap With Her Husband
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
Jen's Birthday Fiesta!
How Does Jennifer Aniston Celebrate Turning 41? By Soaking in Sun and Fun at Her Favorite Mexican Getaway with a Posse of A-List Pals (hola, Gerard Butler!) and Helping a Worthy Cause Too
What does Jennifer Aniston want for her 41st birthday? She already has the hair, the smile—and that body. But the star, who turned 41 on Feb. 11, wouldn't be complete without friends such as Courteney Cox Arquette, Sheryl Crow and Kathy Najimy. "Her friends are her family," says a pal. So what could be better than a family vacation at the posh One&Only Palmilla resort in Los Cabos, Mexico? On Feb. 5 Jen hosted a fiesta with a mariachi band and muchas margaritas. "You could feel the warmth," says a source. The next day the group tanned by the Sea of Cortez and then got their '80s on at a dance party in Jen's private villa. The birthday girl boogied with Cox and Gerard Butler (she and the sexy Scot are just buddies). "Jen danced all night," says the source. "She had a wonderful time."
- Reported by Pernilla Cedenheim,
- Jennifer Garcia.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!