Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Spencer Stone Heroically Defended Girl Moments Before He Was Stabbed, Says Witness
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Joe Giudice Gets Emotional Telling Teresa 'I Hope That We Grow Old Together'
- In Her Own Words: Yolanda Foster's Harrowing 3-Year Battle with Lyme Disease
- Hundreds of Mourners Meet At Cathriona White's Hometown in Ireland to Pay Respects
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 7
6 Revelations from Emily Blunt
She Stands Strong in the Wolfman, but the Actress (and John Krasinski's Fiancée!) Was Freaked Out by Santa
I was more afraid of things as a kid, like balloons. I didn't like the popping. I was also frightened of Father Christmas. It was just weird, the thought of a stranger creeping into the house at night.
Twitter. It's literally the most awful thing. It's mind-numbingly boring to hear about people's adventures at the gas station. I couldn't care less.
SHE'S MISTAKEN FOR
I get Zooey Deschanel a lot [left] and I get Eva Green. The other day someone in a pub thought I was Katy Perry. I was like, "Um, thanks." But I didn't deny it!
I don't like it when people are eating and they drag their fork across their teeth. That sound—I can't stand it! Also, when people don't pick up their dog's poop. Pick that up!
SHE'S DYING TO MEET
I would love to work with Sean Penn. He's so brave with his choices. And he's managed to maintain mystique. He's just very raw, and I find him magnetic.
LAST THING SHE TOOK FROM A FILM SET
I have an antique pocket watch from the Wolfman set. I always like to take something from a movie. Not much to choose from for Wolfman; really, I'm not going to take a severed head!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!