Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mylan CEO Says EpiPen Price Increase Was Necessary as the Company Introduces a $300 Generic Option: 'I Am a For-Profit Business'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Student Fatally Stabbed in 'Large Fight' at Cornell University: It 'Was Supposed to Be Safe,' Sister Says
- The 6 Best Celebrity Britney Spears Impressions
- WATCH: Lance Bass Weighs in on the Possibility of a Britney Spears-Justin Collaboration
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
6 Revelations from Julianna Margulies
She's a Strong Spouse on TV's The Good Wife and a Fiery One in the Film City Island
I'm an avid knitter. I don't like to use patterns, and I can knit up a baby sweater in no time. My son [Kieran, 2] has a few sweaters that I made for him.
I had a big crush on James Taylor. I once wrote a letter to him and Carly Simon offering to be their nanny when I was 13. I thought I'd take care of their kid and just listen to their music all the time.
SHE'S ADDICTED TO
I must have coffee every day. I just learned about the red eye. It's coffee with a shot of espresso in it. When you work and are a parent, you're always craving sleep. The red eye helps!
MAKES HER CRINGE
Snakes! I've always been not happy around any snake. I leave the room when I see one.
Using my Dirt Devil Hand Vac! I literally love it. It's easy, quick, and it does the job. There is something very satisfying about vacuuming.
Massages. I wish I had time for one massage a day. But I will settle for one a month. If I lost all my money and could only afford one thing in the world, it would be spent on a massage. There is nothing like a full body massage!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!