- Apple CEO Tim Cook's Op-Ed Blasting Indiana's Religious Freedom Act
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- California College Student Goes Missing After Party
- KUWTK: Kanye West Lashes Out at Kim Kardashian's Trainer for Saying She Can't Lose 15 Lbs.
- Hilary Duff Reveals Her Surprising Blue Hair Inspiration, Says Her 12 Tattoos Make Her Gangster and More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
6 Revelations from Julianna Margulies
She's a Strong Spouse on TV's The Good Wife and a Fiery One in the Film City Island
I'm an avid knitter. I don't like to use patterns, and I can knit up a baby sweater in no time. My son [Kieran, 2] has a few sweaters that I made for him.
I had a big crush on James Taylor. I once wrote a letter to him and Carly Simon offering to be their nanny when I was 13. I thought I'd take care of their kid and just listen to their music all the time.
SHE'S ADDICTED TO
I must have coffee every day. I just learned about the red eye. It's coffee with a shot of espresso in it. When you work and are a parent, you're always craving sleep. The red eye helps!
MAKES HER CRINGE
Snakes! I've always been not happy around any snake. I leave the room when I see one.
Using my Dirt Devil Hand Vac! I literally love it. It's easy, quick, and it does the job. There is something very satisfying about vacuuming.
Massages. I wish I had time for one massage a day. But I will settle for one a month. If I lost all my money and could only afford one thing in the world, it would be spent on a massage. There is nothing like a full body massage!
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!