Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM GOLF: Tiger Woods Pays Tribute to Arnold Palmer – 'It's Hard to Imagine Golf Without You'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ronan Farrow Pays Tribute to Brother Thaddeus After His Suicide: 'I Never Knew Anyone Stronger'
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: You're Going to Ruin Your Relationship
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
6 Revelations from Julianna Margulies
She's a Strong Spouse on TV's The Good Wife and a Fiery One in the Film City Island
I'm an avid knitter. I don't like to use patterns, and I can knit up a baby sweater in no time. My son [Kieran, 2] has a few sweaters that I made for him.
I had a big crush on James Taylor. I once wrote a letter to him and Carly Simon offering to be their nanny when I was 13. I thought I'd take care of their kid and just listen to their music all the time.
SHE'S ADDICTED TO
I must have coffee every day. I just learned about the red eye. It's coffee with a shot of espresso in it. When you work and are a parent, you're always craving sleep. The red eye helps!
MAKES HER CRINGE
Snakes! I've always been not happy around any snake. I leave the room when I see one.
Using my Dirt Devil Hand Vac! I literally love it. It's easy, quick, and it does the job. There is something very satisfying about vacuuming.
Massages. I wish I had time for one massage a day. But I will settle for one a month. If I lost all my money and could only afford one thing in the world, it would be spent on a massage. There is nothing like a full body massage!
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!