Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler On Their Decades-Spanning Friendship: We're 'Found' Sisters
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kyle Richards on Yolanda Foster's Health Crisis: She's 'Just Struggling to Survive'
- Sarah Palin Opens Up About Her 'Toughest Year' Yet – Including Her Cancer Scare and Getting 'Canned' by Fox News
- Nude and Shoe'd! Joan Smalls, Gigi Hadid and Lily Aldridge Go Naked in New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
Rocco DiSpirito's ...
The chef serves up a tasty Italian comfort food dish that's also healthy—less than 350 calories!
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
• Nonstick olive oil spray
• Salt and ground black pepper
• 2 cups low-fat marinara sauce
• 1 cup drained canned whole plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
• 1 cup roughly chopped fresh basil leaves
• 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella
• 6 tbsp. of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
• ½ cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 9 × 13-in. baking dish with olive oil spray.
2. Heat a grill or grill pan on high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and spray lightly with olive oil. When grill is hot, grill chicken for about 1½ min. per side, until just cooked through.
3. Spread nearly half of the marinara sauce over the bottom of the baking dish. Lay chicken on top of sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over chicken and top with chopped tomatoes. Sprinkle with ½ cup of basil and the mozzarella and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
4. Bake chicken for 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese melts. Sprinkle bread crumbs and basil on top.
DiSpirito's latest cookbook, Now Eat This!, is in bookstores.
RELAX LIKE A CELEB!
Celebrate Spa Week, April 12-18, with discounts on treatments at these star-studded retreats
ELEVENSPA VEGAS, LAS VEGAS
HIGHLIGHT: This 20,000-sq.-ft. spa located on the Vegas Strip offers the 50-min. Deep Tissue Massage, an intense stress reliever complete with a thermal neck and shoulder wrap.
Spa Week price: $50 (Regular Price: $130) INFO: elevenspavegas.com
CHI NAIL BAR AND ORGANIC SPA, L.A.
HIGHLIGHT: The 75-min. Signature manicure & pedicure includes a green tea soak with exfoliating Himalayan pink salt and hot towel wraps.
Spa Week price: $50 (Regular price: $85) INFO: chi-nailbar.com
THE BACK ROOM HAND AND FOOT SPA, N.Y.C.
HIGHLIGHT: Stop by for the Rose Petal Ritual, which includes a hand massage and an extended foot massage using custom-blended rose and coconut oils.
Spa Week price: $50 (Regular price: $80)
For a full list of participating spas nationwide, go to spaweek.com.
HOW DO YOU UNWIND AT HOME?
"I have a really great bathtub, and I put a bunch of candles out and turn off all the lights. The Cellular Bath Oil by La Prairie is amazing. I like getting out and feeling the oil on my skin. I like that I feel like I'm moisturized."
SPA WEEK VIP GETAWAY
Spaweek.com is giving People readers an exclusive chance to win a five-night stay for two at the Marquis Los Cabos Resort in Los Cabos, Mexico, valued at more than $5,000. To enter go to spaweek.com/people
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on March 18, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on March 31, 2010. Must be a resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Go to spaweek.com/people for the Official Rules. Spa Week Media Group, Ltd. is solely responsible for the administration of this promotion.
AN ALL-STAR EASTER BASKET!
Give your holiday a Hollywood twist with these sweet and festive celebrity favorites
TO DYE FOR
"I've always decorated eggs with Paas kits," says Brooke Shields. "You've got to go traditional!" Paas' new Neon egg-dying kit, $3.99; grocery stores
FOR PEEPS SAKE
Says Teri Hatcher: "I am all about the Peeps! I like them totally stale." New chocolate-covered Peeps, $20 for 24; justbornstore.com
MAD FOR MACAROONS
Martha Stewart picked these French confections for her new "Best" issue. Tray of 12, $18; madmacnyc.com
Kelly Ripa is big on Vosges Haut Chocolates, which created this Enchanted Mushroom, $75, and Exotic "Barcelona" Bunny, $12; vosgeschocolate.com
Tom Colicchio's favorite Easter candy? Jelly Belly jelly beans. "I love guessing the flavors. It's like, How good is your palate?" he says. Jelly Belly, $5 for 5.25 oz.; dylanscandybar.com
HOP TO IT
David Hyde Pierce is a fan of chocolatier Jacques Torres, creator of this 8¼-in. tall bunny. Wheelbarrow Bunny, $21; mrchocolate.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Liza Hamm,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Pearl Barraclough,
- Mary Park.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!