Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance with Shiloh and Zahara
- Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea: My Favorite Move to Burn Calories
- A Trust Betrayed: Food Network Murder Mystery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
Catherine Zeta-Jones' Beauty Advice
The Actress-and Elizabeth Arden Spokeswoman Since 2002-Shares Her Top Secrets
• BEWARE OF FADS
"In the '80s I wanted to look like Coco Hernandez from Fame. She was an African-American girl and I was Welsh-so two perms later, it was not good!"
• LISTEN TO MOM
"My mother always wagged her finger at me and said, 'You can wear as much makeup as you want, but I don't want anything on the pillow!' So I am very good at taking my makeup off, even when I am really tired."
• EMBRACE AGING
"I hate the fact that sexiness has a sell-by date. That's so not the case!" says the 40-year-old actress. "I felt sexy in my 20s, and I feel sexy now. I haven't reached my crescendo."
GET SKIN LIKE A STAR
In her debut book celeb facialist Kate Somerville-who tends to Debra Messing (right) and Kate Walsh at her L.A. clinic-reveals that some skin-care products can be found in the kitchen. If you have chapped lips, apply honey, "an incredible emollient," and to get skin silky soft, add a couple of cups of goat milk to your bath.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!