Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gone With the Wind Star Olivia de Havilland Talks with PEOPLE on Her 100th Birthday
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
Peter Graves 1926-2010
On TV's Mission: Impossible He Played a Cool Superspy. But Offscreen He Stayed a Down-to-Earth Family Man
Born Peter Aurness in Minneapolis, Graves took his grandfather's last name so as not to be confused with his older brother, Gunsmoke star James Arness. Although he loved acting, family always came first. Indeed, he couldn't have scripted a better final day for himself: Before he died, Graves spent the morning having an early birthday brunch (he was to turn 84 on March 18) with his family. Says Barbara Rush, who played his wife on TV's 7th Heaven: "It's a great way for him to go, but we were just not prepared. We're going to miss him."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!