- A Twihard's Dream! New Twilight Novel Features Gender-Swapped Tale of Beau and Edyth
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- New York City Hospital Worker Found Dead After Being Locked in a Bathroom for 5 Days
- Happy 5th Birthday, Instagram! 5 Insta Stars Pick 5 Accounts You Need to Follow
- Boo! Rita Ora and Travis Barker Step Out for Spooky Date Night
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
Peter Graves 1926-2010
On TV's Mission: Impossible He Played a Cool Superspy. But Offscreen He Stayed a Down-to-Earth Family Man
Born Peter Aurness in Minneapolis, Graves took his grandfather's last name so as not to be confused with his older brother, Gunsmoke star James Arness. Although he loved acting, family always came first. Indeed, he couldn't have scripted a better final day for himself: Before he died, Graves spent the morning having an early birthday brunch (he was to turn 84 on March 18) with his family. Says Barbara Rush, who played his wife on TV's 7th Heaven: "It's a great way for him to go, but we were just not prepared. We're going to miss him."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!