Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FIRST LOOK: Neil Patrick Harris' New Variety Show Is the Best Time Ever!
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Bette Midler Wants to Be the Wind Beneath Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer's Wings in Their Planned Movie
- WATCH: Find Out Why Kermit Now Has a Reason to Be Jealous of Miss Piggy in New Muppets Promo
- Ali Fedotowsky Is Engaged to Radio Host Kevin Manno! Check Out Her Gigantic Ring
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
Would You Eat Breast Milk Cheese?
Manhattan Chef Daniel Angerer Tries a Surprising Ingredient at Home-and Stirs Up Controversy
So were readers of his blog. On Feb. 6 Angerer posted a recipe for breast milk cheese and eventually got 70,000 hits in a week (up from only 800). While reaction has included outrage (one local columnist denounced Angerer for going "too far"), several visitors copped to their own culinary adventures with breast milk, saying they had used it to make pancakes and key lime pie.
Meanwhile, at Klee, "the phone has been ringing off the hook," says Angerer, 37, with people wanting to try breast milk cheese. But while the chef has allowed about a dozen private citizens to sample the goods outside the restaurant, he insists he has no plans to serve it there. (Not that he'd be allowed to: A New York City Health Department spokeswoman says, "Breast milk is not intended for adults or for wide public consumption.") Instead the couple plan to donate the rest of Mason's extra milk to a milk bank in North Carolina and focus on opening a second restaurant. Says Angerer: "I'm on to spring vegetables!"
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!