Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two Olympians Did Not Return Home to Guinea After Competing in Rio: Report
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Says She's Lost 6 lbs. Since Revealing Her Recent Weight Gain
- Dan + Shay Are Proud to Be Out of the One-Hit Wonder Zone – And No, They Really Can't Sing at Your Wedding!
- Little Sis Style Showdown: Kylie Jenner and Bella Hadid Wear Identical Outfits on the Same Day
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
Flirting With...Gerard Butler
What Turns on the Bounty Hunter Star? Danger, Dark-Haired Beauties-and Dessert
Okay, where should I sit?
I figured you'd sit on my lap! [Laughs]
Ha! Here's a question no one's ever asked you: How was working with Jennifer Aniston?
An actress who I hear makes good Mexican food!
She does! She loves to [bake] too, and she thought it was fun to send me cupcakes-until she realized it was a problem and then she stopped. But she's just the coolest girl. Every time you think, "Okay, now I'm gonna see the diva," you never do.
What's your type?
I'm often attracted to tall women with long dark hair. But there's no particular type. It just depends on the feeling you have with somebody.
How do you kick back?
Last year I rode a motorbike into the Himalayas. I [drove] a 4×4 up glaciers at 2 a.m. in Iceland. I love not knowing, "Is it gonna be incredible or am I gonna end up dead?"
Will you rock a kilt again?
It's my heritage: I think it's one of the most handsome looks, and it feels pretty great. But [probably] not for this premiere. I'm playing a bounty hunter. Turning up in a kilt may send people in the wrong direction!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!