Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ronda Rousey Accepts Invitation to Marine Corps Ball: 'I Would Go for Sure'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Miley Cyrus' VMAs Hair Is Still Intact: Here's the Topless Selfie to Prove It
- Kim Kardashian West Celebrates 45 Million Followers on Instagram with – What Else? – Busty Selfies
- Student Athlete Killed by Texas Cops Had Psychedelic Drug in His System: Autopsy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
'All Girls Dream About the Prom'
A Mississippi School Board Cancels the Dance Because Senior Constance Mcmillen Wanted to Bring Her Girlfriend
While a few classmates support Constance ("They understood it wasn't my fault; it was the school's fault," she says), most blame her. "You've ruined my senior year," charged one in a text. Says Shea Moore, stuck with a $450 pink dress: "It's great to stand up for what you believe in. But when it affects many more negatively, it's time to back down." Constance, a straight-A student, won't back down, though she wishes the outcome were different. "I wasn't trying to make it to where everyone couldn't go. I was trying to make it to where everyone could."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!