Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Cast Recreates Iconic Looks of VMAs Past
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Former Model Agyness Deyn Marries Hedge Fund Manager Joel McAndrew
- Beyoncé Walks the VMAs Red Carpet with Blue Ivy and Her Lemonade Squad
- Gabby Douglas Says She Is 'Resting Comfortably' After Mysterious Hospital Stay but Says She Will Miss Out on the VMAs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 12
'All Girls Dream About the Prom'
A Mississippi School Board Cancels the Dance Because Senior Constance Mcmillen Wanted to Bring Her Girlfriend
While a few classmates support Constance ("They understood it wasn't my fault; it was the school's fault," she says), most blame her. "You've ruined my senior year," charged one in a text. Says Shea Moore, stuck with a $450 pink dress: "It's great to stand up for what you believe in. But when it affects many more negatively, it's time to back down." Constance, a straight-A student, won't back down, though she wishes the outcome were different. "I wasn't trying to make it to where everyone couldn't go. I was trying to make it to where everyone could."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!