Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 12, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 14
Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
'WE'RE NOT SPLITTING UP!'
Although the traditional gift for one-year wedding anniversaries is paper, don't expect Heidi Montag to deliver any to husband Spencer Pratt-divorce papers that is. Reports that Montag wants to move on with her acting career and has moved out of their Pacific Palisades home are untrue, the couple tell Scoop exclusively: "We're not splitting up." Despite drama galore, including her 10 plastic-surgery procedures and her own admission in the trailer for the sixth and final season of MTV's The Hills that divorce was an option, Montag insists she was "being dramatic. I love Spencer with all my heart." And he feels the same way: "I love my wife more now than I ever thought I could." With the show that made them famous now entering its final season, the pair are excited to move on. That fact was made abundantly clear at a March 27 photo shoot with the Hills cast, where Montag showed up with a security team and refused to be in group shots with the rest of the cast. "I'm so happy [the show] is over," she says. "This will be the first time people can truly see us for who we are." The duo's new focus? Montag has already been snapped filming Just Go with It with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. "It's time for me to hang up all the drama like fighting and divorce talk with Spencer and become the mogul I am."
ARE YOU TUNED IN?
Reality stars get flirty, get married-and get cast on a new show!
BETHENNY FRANKEL AND JASON HOPPY
The expecting couple wed in N.Y.C. April 28 in front of Housewives' Alex McCord and Ramona Singer.
The Idol castoff returns, on Simon Fuller's new web series If I Can Dream. Watch him 24/7 at ificandream.com.
NEW YORK BACHELOR PAD
Putting the buff in design buff, Gerard Butler shows off his "masculine and raw" two-story loft in the May issue of Architectural Digest. The 3,300-sq.-ft. space in New York's Chelsea neighborhood-with a home theater and numerous chandeliers-can handle crowds, but he prefers peace. "I use my apartment as somewhere to retreat and spend time on my own." Sorry, ladies.
'NEEDS HELP MORE THAN EVER'
After nearly a week of L.A. partying until 6 a.m., friends worry Lindsay Lohan, 23, is spiraling further out of control: "She needs help more than ever." Although Lohan is still attending her court-ordered weekly alcohol education program, she has been seen falling and slurring at late-night parties. Mom Dina maintains her daughter is fine-and focused on fashion projects. "She's busy with her 6126 clothing line and her new handbag line. And she booked a film."
Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes
MOVING ON BUT NOT OUT
Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes are going their separate ways-but they're still close. Literally. While the actress, 34, prepares to shoot HBO's Mildred Pierce in N.Y.C. this month, Mendes, 44, will also be in town staying just one floor beneath the family's apartment to be near their son Joe, 6, and her daughter Mia, 9, from Winslet's previous marriage. Friends of Mendes' scoff at allegations that his friendship with actress Rebecca Hall caused the split. And reports that Winslet is desperate to flee New York for England are unfounded, says a friend. "People are trying to drive more of a wedge between them."
SHOULD ELIN GO TO THE MASTERS?
Tiger Woods, 34, announced last month that he'll return to golf at the Masters in Augusta, Ga., April 8-but for now, don't expect to see wife Elin, 30. Despite a plea from Woods (and a recent sighting of them together), "Elin does not want to go," says a source. Instead, "[She] is preparing for a trip to Sweden."
MADONNA TO MALAWI
Madonna, 51, plans to bring David Banda and Mercy James on an upcoming humanitarian trip to Malawi, where the 4-year-olds (who both hail from the African country) will spend time with their biological families.
There was no shortage of lovely ladies celebrating birthdays. Mariah Carey tweeted her joy over gifts from hubby Nick Cannon-a custom pink Porsche and a trampoline! Dancing with the Stars' Kate Gosselin's big wish? "That I don't get kicked off the show!" She didn't. Lady Gaga was in Australia and went on a shopping spree at Chanel. On her actual b-day, March 28, the pop princess got a night off from touring. It wasn't her birthday, but Katy Perry pulled out the stops for pal Perez Hilton, who partied with Justin Bieber and Liza Minnelli.
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
• 3/25, N.Y.C.: Rachel Bilson and Mad Men's Christina Hendricks celebrated the new Ann Taylor Fall 2010 collection at the ACE Hotel.
• 3/24, N.Y.C.: High Society's Jules Kirby hit the opening of Francky L'Official's salon, where she made a beeline for Gotham Skincare's Dr. Brian Bonanni (and some botox!).
• 3/27, Miami: Mya was all smiles at the closing night of Volvo's 3rd Annual Rock Media Fashion Week.
• 3/27, L.A.: Teri Hatcher channeled her inner artist, creating an egg for charity at the Pepsi Refresh Project Café.
• 3/27, L.A.: Jeremy Piven hit the Playboy golf party.
• 3/26, Nashville: Kenny Chesney turned 42 with dinner and serenaded a lucky fan before leaving.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Lesley Messer,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Carlos Greer,
- Mark Gray,
- Mary Park,
- Simon Perry,
- Linda Marx,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Abby Stern.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!