Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Faces Charges After Being Accused of Stealing 65-Cent Milk from Free Lunch Line
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Bracelet Inspired by Styles Stars Love – for Less
- Better Late Than Never! Kendall Jenner Finally Made It to Paris Fashion Week
- Playboy Model Denies She's Dating Dallas Cowboys Quarterback – but Then Posts Racy Throwback Photo With a Bengals Player
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 12, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 14
Jen's World Tour of Style
Five Cities. Nineteen Days. How the Jet-Setting Star Ruled the Red Carpet While Promoting The Bounty Hunter
March 11: She paired Valentino Couture with an Alexander McQueen jacket and Jimmy Choo sandals for the world premiere.
March 15: The actress left Good Morning America in a Vivienne Westwood coat, Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses and Louboutin heels.
March 16: For the stateside premiere, Aniston opted for a Grecian Donna Karan gown and Ferragamo clutch.
March 28: Aniston paid tribute to French haute couture in a pink Christian Lacroix gown that was panned by fashion critics.
March 29: She wore another sparkly, short Valentino-accenting this dress with Ferragamo slingback sandals.
March 30: The 41-year-old star showed off her age-defying figure in a knockout white sheath.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!