Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie J Is Out of the Hospital and Back on Stage: 'Still Fragile But Much Better'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Bobby Brown Struggles Through Concert, Forgets Lyrics: 'I Am in a Different Zone Right Now'
- Paris Hilton: Sister Nicky and Her Fiancé Are the 'Perfect Couple'
- RHOA's Claudia Jordan on Reports She Was Fired Amidst NeNe Leakes Drama: 'We'll See What Happens'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 12, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 14
Jen's World Tour of Style
Five Cities. Nineteen Days. How the Jet-Setting Star Ruled the Red Carpet While Promoting The Bounty Hunter
March 11: She paired Valentino Couture with an Alexander McQueen jacket and Jimmy Choo sandals for the world premiere.
March 15: The actress left Good Morning America in a Vivienne Westwood coat, Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses and Louboutin heels.
March 16: For the stateside premiere, Aniston opted for a Grecian Donna Karan gown and Ferragamo clutch.
March 28: Aniston paid tribute to French haute couture in a pink Christian Lacroix gown that was panned by fashion critics.
March 29: She wore another sparkly, short Valentino-accenting this dress with Ferragamo slingback sandals.
March 30: The 41-year-old star showed off her age-defying figure in a knockout white sheath.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!