Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Killed as 2 Small Planes Collide Midair in Alaska: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Architect and Contractor in Christmas Day House Fire That Killed 5 Agree to Pay $1.2 Million
- US Open Star Nick Kyrgios Would Rather Be Playing Basketball (or Pokemon Go): 'I Don’t Love This Sport'
- Child Services Launch Investigation Into Anthony Weiner's Parenting of Son Amid Sexting Scandal: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 12, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 14
Body After Baby
What Maternity Clothes? Check Out How These Three Celebrity Moms Bounced Back to Their Pre-Pregnancy Bodies in a Matter of Weeks
7 MONTHS PREGNANT
How did the Top Chef host, 39, rapidly regain her sexy silhouette after welcoming Krishna on Feb. 20? While pregnant, "I did very light weights," she says. "If you were in shape before, you're likely to get in shape quicker after [giving birth]."
9 WEEKS AFTER!
7 MONTHS PREGNANT
After having her little girl Vida in January, Alves, 27, was in no rush to tone her postpartum body: The Shear Genius host stuck to salad and fruit- and a 40-day no-exercise rule-to "give my body time to recover."
11 WEEKS AFTER!
8 MONTHS PREGNANT
The model, 29, fit into her pre-baby size 26 PRVCY Premium jeans after giving birth to Benjamin on Dec. 8, practicing yoga with Amy Lombardo, who also notes, "[Gisele] always avoids processed foods."
- CONTRIBUTORS By Thailan Pham,
- with Carlos Greer,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!