Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 12, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 14
Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato So in Love
The Coupl-a.k.a. 'Jemi'-Happily Take Their Relationship Public During a Fun-Fillled Week in Los Angeles. Says Lovato: "It's Amazing!"
The Sonny with a Chance star, 17, hadn't always felt that way. Last fall, when a blogger suggested Jonas, 20, who previously dated Taylor Swift, and Lovato, who had been linked to Miley's brother Trace Cyrus, were an item, she tweeted, "We've never dated," adding of the "desperate" rumors, "He's incredible, but we don't have feelings for each other in that way." But as they sang their new duet, "Make a Wave," on American Idol March 24, their impassioned performance clearly showed that something had shifted. "Over time feelings grow," Lovato explained in a joint interview with Ryan Seacrest the next day. "As much as I wanted to deny it, the feelings were always there." For his part, Jonas added, "We've been best friends for the longest time, and now we're just kind of taking the next step."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!