Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- Bristol Palin on Cancelled Wedding: Son Tripp and I Will Rebuild Our Lives
- Watch a Jeopardy Contestant Make a Joke of the Final Round – and Still Win (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 12, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 14
Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato So in Love
The Coupl-a.k.a. 'Jemi'-Happily Take Their Relationship Public During a Fun-Fillled Week in Los Angeles. Says Lovato: "It's Amazing!"
The Sonny with a Chance star, 17, hadn't always felt that way. Last fall, when a blogger suggested Jonas, 20, who previously dated Taylor Swift, and Lovato, who had been linked to Miley's brother Trace Cyrus, were an item, she tweeted, "We've never dated," adding of the "desperate" rumors, "He's incredible, but we don't have feelings for each other in that way." But as they sang their new duet, "Make a Wave," on American Idol March 24, their impassioned performance clearly showed that something had shifted. "Over time feelings grow," Lovato explained in a joint interview with Ryan Seacrest the next day. "As much as I wanted to deny it, the feelings were always there." For his part, Jonas added, "We've been best friends for the longest time, and now we're just kind of taking the next step."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!