Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Conjoined Twin Dies After Birth, Sister Remains in Critical Condition: 'I Believe in the Power of Prayer,' Says Mother
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- Fabulous at 50! Sarah Jessica Parker Flaunts Toned Figure in One-Piece Swimsuit During Ibiza Getaway
- Missing South Carolina Teen Who Was Found Safe Charged with Filing False Police Report
- The Newest Back-to-School Must-Have for Teens? Cosmetic Surgery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 13
Family Values Andy Garcia & Dominik Garcia-Lorido
He Was a Strict Cuban Dad, but He's Proud of His Daughter's Turn as a Stripper in the New Film City Island
DOMINIK: My dad was the disciplinarian for sure. I'm the oldest of four, and I wasn't even allowed to have my own house key in high school.
And when you brought guys home?
DOMINIK: I didn't.
ANDY: Yeah. They were in fear.
Has your dad ever embarrassed you?
ANDY: How much time do we have?
DOMINIK: Oh yeah. When I played junior high basketball, he would run up and down the court yelling, "Keep the pressure!" in all the girls' faces. My coach ended up quitting.
ANDY: I was emotionally involved.
Same question, Andy.
ANDY: No. I'm very proud of all my kids. My girls have been great examples for what a young girl should be.
DOMINIK: Maybe when my bathing suits are too small. Those one-pieces that the Olympic swimmers wear? My dad thinks that's sexy.
ANDY: To me that's the way to go. You leave it up to the imagination.
So how did you handle Dominik playing a stripper in City Island? DOMINIK: I tip my hat to pole dancers. It's superhard!
ANDY: I was barred from set that day.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!