Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- SPOILER: Who Was the First Finalist Eliminated on the Dancing Finale?
- Which Couple Deserves to Win Dancing's Mirror-Ball Trophy?
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- DWTS's Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- The Best of Celebrity Commencement Speeches!
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday May 21, 2013 10:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 13
Serena Williams: What She's Loving Now
The Tennis Champion Tries Her Hand at Another Profession
SALLY HANSEN Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Diamonds & Rubies Creme, $4.75; at drugstores
MINX: "The leopard print I wore in Australia [at the Open], that was me."
PINK: "In the spring I love a really cool neutral." ESSIE Nail polish in Mini How High, $8; essie.com
YELLOW: "A great summer color, bright and happy." ORLY Nail lacquer in Hook Up, $3.50; orlybeauty.com
Birchwood Sticks, set of 12, $2; sephora.com, CND Speedey Top Coat, $8; cnd.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!