- Mike Myers, One Direction Return for Amy Adams-Hosted SNL
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Married!
- Three's Company: Zac Efron, Sami Miró and His New Mustache Go on a Date
- FIRST PHOTO: See Lance Bass and Husband Michael Turchin in Their Wedding-Night Tuxedos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 10:10AM EST
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
The Red Carpet Golden Moments
Whether Devoted Boyfriend (sigh, George Clooney!) or Supportive Spouse (aw, Matthew Broderick!), Stars Put on An Intimate Show
"She'd cut you with a stiletto," Best Actor nominee George Clooney joked of how girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis would handle a romantic rival.
LEAN ON ME
"We live in New York, so we don't usually do this," Sarah Jessica Parker (with husband Matthew Broderick) said of the awards-show circuit. "The novelty has not worn off for me."
Kristen Stewart was in fine form alongside her dad, John. Said the presenter of her Monique Lhuillier gown: "I just really liked it."
KISS AND TELL
Said 16-time nominee Meryl Streep (with younger brother Harry Streep III, assistant principal at Manhattan's Beacon School) of Best Actress winner (and makeout buddy) Sandra Bullock: "I'm in love with her, as is everyone else in America."
Avatar's Sam Worthington (with girlfriend Natalie Mark) told Ryan Seacrest, "You come here, you put your monkey suit on," because "I just need another job."
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!