Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
Hollywood's Leading Ladies Looked Cool Under Pressure in Steely Shades of Silver, Gold and Frosty Pink
Could it be that this cascading slate-blue gown (paired with vintage Fred Leighton diamonds) was actually-gasp!-comfortable? "It's not too bad," the presenter insisted. "I've definitely worn worse!"
KATE WINSLET in Yves Saint Laurent
Her jewels-including a $2.5 million diamond-and-platinum necklace and 10-carat yellow-diamond earrings-were custom-made for her by Tiffany & Co.
SANDRA BULLOCK in Marchesa
This silver beaded column gown "was my stepdaughter Chandler's favorite," said Bullock. "It was chosen at the last hour, but I loved it."
AMANDA SEYFRIED in Giorgio Armani Prive
The presenter went for a "modern and cool vibe," her hairstylist Harry Josh says, wearing a luminescent mint-green frock encrusted with Swarovski crystals and brown, champagne and mint diamonds by Lorraine Schwartz.
JENNIFER LOPEZ in Giorgio Armani Prive
An Oscar gown "has to have that 'wow' factor," said Lopez, who chose a rock-crystal-studded ice-pink gown and Cartier diamonds. Also a requirement? "You have to be able to walk around in it all night!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!