Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
Hollywood's Leading Ladies Looked Cool Under Pressure in Steely Shades of Silver, Gold and Frosty Pink
Could it be that this cascading slate-blue gown (paired with vintage Fred Leighton diamonds) was actually-gasp!-comfortable? "It's not too bad," the presenter insisted. "I've definitely worn worse!"
KATE WINSLET in Yves Saint Laurent
Her jewels-including a $2.5 million diamond-and-platinum necklace and 10-carat yellow-diamond earrings-were custom-made for her by Tiffany & Co.
SANDRA BULLOCK in Marchesa
This silver beaded column gown "was my stepdaughter Chandler's favorite," said Bullock. "It was chosen at the last hour, but I loved it."
AMANDA SEYFRIED in Giorgio Armani Prive
The presenter went for a "modern and cool vibe," her hairstylist Harry Josh says, wearing a luminescent mint-green frock encrusted with Swarovski crystals and brown, champagne and mint diamonds by Lorraine Schwartz.
JENNIFER LOPEZ in Giorgio Armani Prive
An Oscar gown "has to have that 'wow' factor," said Lopez, who chose a rock-crystal-studded ice-pink gown and Cartier diamonds. Also a requirement? "You have to be able to walk around in it all night!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!