Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
- Josh Murray and Nick Viall Clash in Explosive Bachelor in Paradise Showdown – and One New Arrival Creates Major Waves
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
A Night to Shine
With Colorful Gowns Packing Va-Va-Volume, These Stars Swept Past Their Red-Carpet Competition
In a champagne tulle gown with gold paillette embroidery and diamonds by Cartier, the presenter pulled off a look that her hairstylist Loni Vigi calls "romantic, soft and sexy-all rolled into one!"
QUEEN LATIFAH in Badgley Mischka Couture
She chose a rose-colored gown and pink sapphires by Chopard because "it's the color of springtime, so I thought, 'Why not?'"
Penelope Cruz in Donna Karan Couture
The Best Supporting Actress nominee for Nine hit the red carpet in layers of scarlet and 85 carats of Chopard diamonds before meeting beau Javier Bardem inside.
DEMI MOORE in Atelier Versace
This ruffled amber confection (which she paired with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels) was an easy choice, says Moore: "I just [had] a good feeling with this one."
RACHEL MCADAMS in Elie Saab
"You can't wear this dress anywhere else. It's an Oscar dress!" says the presenter, who also flaunted Lorraine Schwartz diamonds.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!