- The Gilmore Girls Gang is Back Together! Rory and Logan Embrace in New Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Why the Pre-Med Student Who Found Prince Dead Could Face Drug Charges
- Meet the New Spidey: 5 Things to Know About Tom Holland Before You See Captain America: Civil War
- We Tried It: 7 Beauty Products to Bring to Survive a Tropical Getaway
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
A Night to Shine
With Colorful Gowns Packing Va-Va-Volume, These Stars Swept Past Their Red-Carpet Competition
In a champagne tulle gown with gold paillette embroidery and diamonds by Cartier, the presenter pulled off a look that her hairstylist Loni Vigi calls "romantic, soft and sexy-all rolled into one!"
QUEEN LATIFAH in Badgley Mischka Couture
She chose a rose-colored gown and pink sapphires by Chopard because "it's the color of springtime, so I thought, 'Why not?'"
Penelope Cruz in Donna Karan Couture
The Best Supporting Actress nominee for Nine hit the red carpet in layers of scarlet and 85 carats of Chopard diamonds before meeting beau Javier Bardem inside.
DEMI MOORE in Atelier Versace
This ruffled amber confection (which she paired with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels) was an easy choice, says Moore: "I just [had] a good feeling with this one."
RACHEL MCADAMS in Elie Saab
"You can't wear this dress anywhere else. It's an Oscar dress!" says the presenter, who also flaunted Lorraine Schwartz diamonds.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!