Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Oscar Isaac's Ex Machina Dance Can (and Should) be Applied to Practically Every Song Imaginable
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Gets Catfished by Jake Gyllenhaal – and It's Not Pretty
- Megan Fox Reveals Her Father's Day Plans with Brian Austin Green and Talks Third Pregnancy: 'I Love Being Pregnant'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
Step Aside, Starlets! These Gorgeous Guys Proved Just as Worthy of the Oscar Spotlight
The singer (and Precious costar) attended the show with his daughter Zoe, who called her dad "a good partner in crime."
TAYLOR LAUTNER in Dolce & Gabbana
The Twilight teen made his first Oscar appearance in a custom-made tux and Montblanc cuff links and studs.
JAKE GYLLENHAAL in Burberry
He may have been there to support his Oscar-nominated sister Maggie, but the actor drew plenty of attention on his own.
GERARD BUTLER in Gucci
Although he seemed relaxed on the red carpet, the actor said he had come into Oscar week filled with "a mixture of excitement, anticipation-and dread!"
RYAN REYNOLDS in Tom Ford
Backstage after her Oscar win, Sandra Bullock joked of her costar in The Proposal: "He's a freak of nature. It's disgusting the way he looks!"
ZAC EFRON in Calvin Klein Collection
The up-and-comer said he felt "like I snuck in," but with his sharp style Efron showed he belonged.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!