Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wow! Christina Aguilera Shows Off Sexy – Slim – Figure at Billboard Awards
- PHOTO: Avril & Chad Make Perfect Match in Black Leather at Billboard Music Awards
- Kristen in 'Terrible Mood,' Surrounded by Friends After Breakup with Rob
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- Red Carpet Trend Report: Some Stars Are Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday May 20, 2013 02:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
Michael Symon's ...
Pastrami on a patty? Yum-o! The Iron Chef's dish ranked No. 1 at Rachael Ray's Burger Bash
"FAT DOUG" BURGER
• ½ head Napa cabbage, shredded
• ½ clove garlic, minced
• ½ small red onion, sliced thin
• ½ fresh jalapeno pepper, minced
• 3 tbsp. champagne vinegar
• 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp. sugar
• 1½ tsp. salt
• 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tbsp. spicy mustard
• ½ lb. ground sirloin, ½ lb. ground brisket and ½ lb. ground boneless short rib (or 1½ lbs. ground beef)
• ½ lb. pastrami, sliced thin
• 4 slices Swiss cheese
• 1½ tbsp. butter, melted
• 4 brioche or egg buns
• Salt and pepper
1. For slaw: Mix ingredients and refrigerate for one hour.
2. Make 4 equal-size patties. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill burgers over high heat, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Put 4 piles of pastrami in a pan over medium heat. After two minutes, top each with a slice of Swiss cheese. Remove when cheese melts.
5. Pour butter into pan. Toast buns cut side down for about two minutes.
6. Place slaw on bottom half of bun. Top with burger, pastrami and cheese. Cover with top half of bun and serve.
- CONTRIBUTOR Liza Hamm.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!