Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Good Work: New E! Series Is the Fashion Police of Celebrity Plastic Surgery
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- VIDEO: Skydiver Suffers Seizure at 9,000 Feet
- The Subject of Paula Deen's New Cookbook May Surprise You
- Lacey Spears Found Guilty of Poisoning 5-Year-Old Son to Death with Salt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
Hit or Miss?
These Stars Dared to Take a Risk in Roses and Ruffles-with Mixed Results, Say Voters on People.com
CHARLIZE THERON in Dior Haute Couture
Theron's strategically placed silk rosettes were inspired by a 1962 portrait of a nude Marilyn Monroe covered in roses.
64% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS HATED IT!
DIANE KRUGER in Chanel
"I'm not a big-ball-gown kind of girl," said the Inglourious Basterds actress, who instead chose a dress embroidered with chiffon camellias that she called "wonderful and different."
56% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS LOVED IT!
ZOE SALDANA in Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci
"The moment I put on the dress, I felt completely amazing," the Avatar star said. "It's heavy, but it's very comfy."
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!