Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
The Best Updos
Whether Textured, Tight or Over-the-Top (that's you, Sarah Jessica!), These Buns Added a Note of Sophistication
The star went with a bold bun to complement what she called her "unique and comfortable" Chanel Haute Couture gown.
Her gardenia paid tribute to McDaniel, who wore the same flower when in 1940 she became the first African-American to win an Academy Award.
Lopez loved the "unconstructed elegance" of her oversize do, says the star's hairstylist Robert Vetica.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!