Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Model Chanel Iman Makes Screen Debut in Cannes Hip-Hop Film Dope: 'I've Always Prayed That I'd Be Here Promoting a Film'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- 20 Coffee Shops in America You Have to Visit
- Woman Sees Dead Brother's Face on Another Man for First Time After Face Transplant
- Laverne Cox Posts Makeup-Free Selfie (in Super-Revealing Swimsuit to Boot)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 11
The Best Updos
Whether Textured, Tight or Over-the-Top (that's you, Sarah Jessica!), These Buns Added a Note of Sophistication
The star went with a bold bun to complement what she called her "unique and comfortable" Chanel Haute Couture gown.
Her gardenia paid tribute to McDaniel, who wore the same flower when in 1940 she became the first African-American to win an Academy Award.
Lopez loved the "unconstructed elegance" of her oversize do, says the star's hairstylist Robert Vetica.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Liza Hamm,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Michelle Tan,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Alex Tresniowski,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Joyce Chen,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mary Gre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!