Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 19, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 15
6 Revelations from Chris Rock
The Death at a Funeral Star Is More Afraid of Spoiled Milk!
I love McDonald's. I had the Oreo McFlurry every day for a month. But the caramel sundae is my favorite thing in the world. And those fish sandwiches—amazing!
HE WILL NEVER ...
Be like those people who go down in the ocean and feed the sharks. I'll feed the homeless instead. Let the sharks get food for themselves.
I grew up with cheap refrigerators, so I never knew when the milk was fresh. To this day I will only drink milk the day I buy it and then get rid of it because I'm so frightened that it won't be good the next day.
SOMEONE WHO MAKES HIM LAUGH
I gotta go with Don Rickles. Whenever I see him on a talk show, his reply to any question is funny. He's always kind of agitated, and I love that about him.
ALWAYS BRINGS HIS ...
Laptop. I have a season of 30 Rock, all my music and Woody Allen movies on it. I am a Mac user. If they had water, I would drink the Mac water! Steve Jobs can eat at my house anytime.
BEST PLACE TO VISIT
I love Madison Square Garden. It's one of my favorite places in the world. It's where I saw Run-DMC, Prince and many great Knicks games. I finally got to headline my own show there, and it was just magical.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!