- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 03, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 17
Niki Taylor's Body After Baby
After Giving Birth to Her Third Child, the Model Drops 59 Lbs. with a Healthy Diet-and An Occasional Cinnamon Roll
THEN 197 LBS.
Most moms might struggle to lose post-pregnancy pounds with two growing sons in the house. "They are meat and potato boys," Taylor says of her 15-year-old twins, Hunter and Jake. "They eat cinnamon rolls, cereal-basically teenager food." But Taylor, 35, stuck to her own mom food-a healthy diet of oatmeal sprinkled with berries, and chicken broiled in coconut oil-that has helped the model lose 59 lbs. since giving birth to her daughter Ciel, now 13 months. (Dad is race car driver Burney Lamar, 29.) But if Taylor finds herself craving a cinnamon roll too, she limits herself to one bite-or else. "If I have dessert, I spend half an hour more exercising," says the 5'11" model, who spends 30 minutes a day doing cardio-walking, jogging or on a gym treadmill. "So I would rather just have the bite than work out an hour!" As for weight training? Well, that's just part of motherhood: "I'm lifting a 25-lb. baby, her stroller and a diaper bag," she says. "That's a workout."
- CONTRIBUTOR Alicia Dennis.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!