Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FBI Now Examining Security Setup on Hillary Clinton's Private Emails
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 17
Niki Taylor's Body After Baby
After Giving Birth to Her Third Child, the Model Drops 59 Lbs. with a Healthy Diet-and An Occasional Cinnamon Roll
THEN 197 LBS.
Most moms might struggle to lose post-pregnancy pounds with two growing sons in the house. "They are meat and potato boys," Taylor says of her 15-year-old twins, Hunter and Jake. "They eat cinnamon rolls, cereal-basically teenager food." But Taylor, 35, stuck to her own mom food-a healthy diet of oatmeal sprinkled with berries, and chicken broiled in coconut oil-that has helped the model lose 59 lbs. since giving birth to her daughter Ciel, now 13 months. (Dad is race car driver Burney Lamar, 29.) But if Taylor finds herself craving a cinnamon roll too, she limits herself to one bite-or else. "If I have dessert, I spend half an hour more exercising," says the 5'11" model, who spends 30 minutes a day doing cardio-walking, jogging or on a gym treadmill. "So I would rather just have the bite than work out an hour!" As for weight training? Well, that's just part of motherhood: "I'm lifting a 25-lb. baby, her stroller and a diaper bag," she says. "That's a workout."
- CONTRIBUTOR Alicia Dennis.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!