Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: 17 Hours, 3,000 Miles and 5 Cities: Inside Drake White's 'Livin' the Dream' Charity Blitz
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- FROM EW: Eva Longoria to Direct Jane the Virgin Episode
- Amber Heard Calls Out Johnny Depp for Using Charity Donation as 'His Tax Deduction'
- The Election Has Made Oprah Winfrey Wish She Had a TV Show Again So She 'Could Explain What Is Happening'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 17, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 19
Nigel Barker's ...
MOTHER'S DAY BREAKFAST
The America's Next Top Model judge and his little ones go sweet (but healthy) when honoring Mom
Makes: 10-12 pancakes
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 tbsp. white sugar
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• 1 pinch nutmeg
• 2 pinches cinnamon
• ¼ tsp. salt
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
• ½ tsp. vanilla
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
• Sliced strawberries and sliced bananas (optional)
1. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla and bananas.
2. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture (batter will be slightly lumpy).
3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides. Top with strawberries and bananas if desired. Serve hot.
Check out the tech toys frequent travelers won't leave home without
"When I'm traveling, I can load it up with movies and TV shows—and all the books that I want!" the singer says. (from $499; apple.com)
FLIP VIDEO CAMCORDER
"I don't want to miss anything!" says the singer and single mom who uses this mini video recorder. (from $149.99; theflip.com)
RECOMMENDED BY FODORS
This tripod is portable (it fits in your pocket!) and flexible (it wraps around objects!)—and ensures you'll always get perfect pictures. (from $21.95; joby.com/store)
Kimora Lee Simmons ...
A SPARKLY SETTING
The queen of 'fabulosity' explains the touches that make a party pop
"I dress up the table like I dress myself up," says the soiree-savvy designer and reality star. "I love these faux gemstone napkin rings. I'm all about sparkle and whimsy and candles and crystals and bling!"
"I put my mixed drinks or champagne in jewel-tone tinted goblets on a beautiful tray by the front door, so they're readily available when you walk in," she says. "I'm telling you how to abide by the laws of fabulosity. But you can be as understated or as opulent as you want."
PUT A RING ON IT
Large Jeweled Napkin Rings, $31.80 for 4; zgallerie.com
RAISE A GLASS
Marquis by Waterford Polka Dot Drinkware, $39 for 4; waterford.com
Catch Simmons on Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on The Style Network.
Meet the latest Hollywood party sensation: paperless stationer Cocodot.com. "Cocodot makes life easy," says Brooke Shields. "You can have a gorgeous invite designed and sent in minutes." Choose from one of the site's themes, like "Vintage" or "Botanical," type a message and—voilà!—an instant e-card for up to 500 members of your entourage. 99 cents per card, $19 per event; cocodot.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Liza Hamm,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Rebecca Daly.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!